Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: some usb loader gx3.0 and ios things

  1. #11
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,238
    Thanks
    1,005
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 893 Posts
    I have 2 GC controllers so that shouldn't be an issue lol. Did you ever get that straightened out by the way?

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey,guys, my autoboot wii works fine now, i followed the method kunparekh18 said, it goes well
    so, my wii is a perfect HD console ,except no GC game, that's my next mission this weekend.

    btw, GX is a really good look loader.it worth to have a try.

    btwwww, wario ware smooth doesnt work still , after the warning of using remoter , it goes black screen, but home button available, i can go back to wii menu

  3. #13
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,238
    Thanks
    1,005
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by threshold
    hey,guys, my autoboot wii works fine now, i followed the method kunparekh18 said, it goes well
    so, my wii is a perfect HD console ,except no GC game, that's my next mission this weekend.

    btw, GX is a really good look loader.it worth to have a try.

    btwwww, wario ware smooth doesnt work still , after the warning of using remoter , it goes black screen, but home button available, i can go back to wii menu
    Does it work if you load it off the main Wii channel screen?

    And for GC USB loading check out my Devolution guide in the tutorials section
    Or cwjakesteel's DIOS MIOS guide in the same place

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Does it work if you load it off the main Wii channel screen?

    And for GC USB loading check out my Devolution guide in the tutorials section
    Or cwjakesteel's DIOS MIOS guide in the same place
    sorry but what do you mean about? GX or Wario? GX works well in either wii channel or autoboot, wario failed from every usb loader neither gx or configurable

    the tutorials you made is great , i have copied to my email, just little long that more time for me to make sense.

  5. #15
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,238
    Thanks
    1,005
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by threshold

    sorry but what do you mean about? GX or Wario? GX works well in either wii channel or autoboot, wario failed from every usb loader neither gx or configurable

    the tutorials you made is great , i have copied to my email, just little long that more time for me to make sense.
    I thought Wario Ware Smooth Moves was a WiiWare title :P sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •