New Exploit, Tales of Symphonia
This is another wii exploit by Giantpune and delroth. This time for "Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of
the New World" (RT4EAF). It works by exploiting a buffer overflow.
- Copy the "private" folder from this archive to the root of your SD card and merge it with any existing folder. Install the save to your Wii just like any other save game.
- Put the homebrew you want to load (theres a pretty cool one here) on the root of your SD card as
- Then start the game, and load the save data.
- Once the game starts ( and you see a retarded dog waving at you ), press PLUS to enter the game's menu.
- Scroll down to "Status" and press A.
- Then scroll down to the second character (named "Giantpune"). Highlite him, and press A.
- Hopefully everything works out like it should and the boot.elf is loaded from your SD card.