Custom IOSX rev20
31/07/2010 by (Waninkoko)
Released rev20b the installer. The previous version of the installer Had a bug That does let finish the install process in
Some consoles. This new version has this bug fixed. If You Were Able to install rev20 Without Problems You Do Not
Need to install this new version.
This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add new features not available in the official IOS.
This IOS has been created to be used only with homemade software.
The Custom IOS is installed on a free slot and does not modify any other IOS so it is safe to install.
- Added support for IOS36, IOS53, IOS55, IOS56, IOS61 and IOS80.
- Updated the bases IOS37, IOS38 and IOS57.
- The installer now supports GameCube controls.
- The installer now supports custom slots.
- The installer network code improved.
- Fixed timers IOS modules.
- Modulo MLoad improved (new calls and corrections).
- FAT module rewritten (using FatFs).
- Enhanced Module SDHC (buffers and cache).
- Improved DIP plug.
- ES plugin added.
- Improved plugin FFS.
- Implemented blocking IOS reload (only works properly with DVD titles).
- The titles identified can not use custom modules.
- Improved NAND Emulator (corrections and use of new module FAT).
- Protection of MEM2 disabled by default.
- Set the flag AHBPROT for access to HW from the PPC.
- Easter Egg added.
- Corrections and improvements.