Retro arch is here for the wii!
RetroArch, the multiple system emulator has been updated to version 0.9.8. This project has builds that have been made for several different platforms, including Wii, PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and Android devices. Join the on-going discussion for full instructions about how to set up and use this homebrew application.
This release contains the following ports :
- Final Burn Alpha (Arcade – various) [version 0.2.97.26]
- FCEUmm (Nintendo Entertainment System) [recent SVN version]
- Gambatte (Game Boy | Super Game Boy | Game Boy Color) [version 0.5.0 WIP]
- Genesis Plus GX (Sega SG-1000 | Master System | Game Gear | Genesis/Mega Drive |
Sega CD) [version 1.7.0]
- SNES9x Next (Super Nintendo/Super Famicom)
- VBA Next (Game Boy Advance)
- Prboom (for playing Doom 1/Doom 2/Ultimate Doom/Final Doom)
- Mednafen PCE Fast (PC Engine/PC Engine CD/Turbografx 16)
- Mednafen Wonderswan (WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color/WonderSwan Crystal)
- (Android) Initial release of RetroArch Android.
- [LIBRETRO] Added Mednafen NGP and Mednafen VB.
- [LIBRETRO] Added NEStopia Undead (1.44).
- [LIBRETRO] Updated Mednafen PCE Fast and Mednafen Wonderswan to 0.9.28.
- [LIBRETRO] Added PCSX ReARMed for RetroArch Android.
- [FBA] Updated Final Burn Alpha to 0.9.27.28.
- [Gambatte] Updated Gambatte (now has built-in GBC BIOS color palettes).
- [SNES9x Next] Updated SNES9x Next (fixes numerous bugs).
- [FCEUmm] Updated FCEUmm to latest version.
- [Genesis Plus GX] Updated Genesis Plus GX to latest version.
- (360) Gamma correction can now be applied on-the-fly – no longer requires
- (360) Added new shaders – mudlord-oldtvshader-variant, crt-curved, and
- (360) Added ‘SRAM dir Enable’ option – allows you to save all your SRAM to
game:/sram instead of the ROM directory
- (360) Added ‘SRAM dir Enable’ option – allows you to save all your states to
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) Various stability fixes
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) More sane unzipping mode – will temporarily extract file to
HDD and then instantly delete it when it’s done with it (ie. when another ROM
gets loaded or when RetroArch shuts down)
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) All console ports now use 59.94Hz for synchronization on
the RetroArch side instead of 59.92Hz as before. All consoles use 59.94Hz
so this agrees better with them.
- (PS3) Added PAL60 temporal PAL mode
- (PS3) Fixed a lot of path issues – SRAM/savestate dir enable now work,
‘Default ROM directory’ should now work, etc.
- (PS3) Added rewind granularity options
- (PS3) Rewrote video driver from scratch (RGL v2). Faster blitting.
- (PS3) Onscreen keyboard should work again.
- (WII) Made a custom wiiuse input driver and built it in. Slimmed down
and should give better results. Also rejigged input in general.
- (WII) Added rewind option. NOTE: This feature is CPU intensive – a core
might need to at least run at double realtime FPS in order for this option
to be useful.
- (WII) Button combos can now be done ingame. You can do rewinding, fast
forwarding, selecting save state slots and ‘save state load/save state save’
all ingame without first going to the menu. For more information, read the
README.txt for the Wii release.
1 link download and mirrorlinks (12mb)
Code: Select All
DepositFiles Select All
BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage Select All
Download 1359094065721_mirrorfile.com.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way