Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Usb Loading Happening in vWii Mode.

  1. #11
    New Member 2Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax
    I believe someone already bricked the vwii by installing another iOS 80 over the one that was installed. If am not wrong , but I believe the Wii u part is working.

    Sent from my IPhone,Jax.
    What is the term vwii I'm not quite familiar with it.

  2. #12
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hack View Post
    What is the term vwii I'm not quite familiar with it.
    It's the WiiMode on the WiiU. It's (obviously) used to play Wii games on the newer console.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  3. 2 Users Say Thank You to dniMretsaM For This Useful Post


  4. #13
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,655
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    I believe it means Virtual Wii.

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  6. #14
    New Member 2Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM

    It's the WiiMode on the WiiU. It's (obviously) used to play Wii games on the newer console.
    Quote Originally Posted by jax
    I believe it means Virtual Wii.
    thanks
    the HBC only works in wii mode right? Also has anyone successfully done a syscheck?

  7. #15
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,655
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Yes, that's for right now.
    Not that I know of.
    They did dump the Vwii nand.


  8. #16
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hack View Post
    thanks
    the HBC only works in wii mode right? Also has anyone successfully done a syscheck?
    Yes, it's WiiMode only. As for the sysCheck, I don't know. It be interesting to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You dniMretsaM For This Useful Post

    Jax

  10. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i tried sys chck didnt work

    my issue about thw banners have been solved thx anyway

    Please use the Edit Function.;
    Last edited by Jax; 12-17-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  11. #18
    New Member 2Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Well I guess I can sell my wii at this point... Get a WiiU after Xmas for cheaper... Any idea if GCN Emulation will be possible?
    If not then my wii will have to stay because I've got one with the GCN slots, and I am scared to let go of it.

  12. #19
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hack View Post
    Well I guess I can sell my wii at this point... Get a WiiU after Xmas for cheaper... Any idea if GCN Emulation will be possible?
    If not then my wii will have to stay because I've got one with the GCN slots, and I am scared to let go of it.
    It's certainly not possible now.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  13. #20
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •