Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Wii U Already Running Homebrew

  1. #41
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 492 Times in 429 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    It couldn't be the update from last week that added Shop Channel v21 and IOS62 could it? As far as I've read that is the latest Wii update.
    Quote Originally Posted by kunparekh18 View Post
    Yes, ModMii have both the Shop Channel v21 and IOS62 WADs, and the Softmod ANY Wii guide has been updated with the Shop Channel v21.
    What is IOS62? Is it needed for the latest Shop Channel v21? Just wondering, cause I downloaded the IOS Update from the Softmod any Wii guide, and there is no IOS62.

  2. #42
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,242
    Thanks
    1,007
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420

    What is IOS62? Is it needed for the latest Shop Channel v21? Just wondering, cause I downloaded the IOS Update from the Softmod any Wii guide, and there is no IOS62.
    IOS62 is used only by the Wii U Transfer Channel, nothing else. So if you don't have or don't plan on getting a WiiU you don't need it.

  3. 3 Users Say Thank You to SNES_Master For This Useful Post


  4. #43
    New Member tri4ce1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Without a deeper look into what is really happening with the system I would approach this with kid gloves. The wii channel is to me like a sand box and I imagine every time going into it its is scanned for official Ios. Any alterations could possibly mean error the channel out or with online on the wii u more adept allowing nintendo to know when the wii channel ios has been tampered with and banning the console. Way to risky. Bait the hackers in and on failed attempts sell another console. Pure win for them. lol

  5. #44
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ill donate $1000.00 to the project that allows me to play all my gamecube games on the Wii U. The Rules : It can be software or hardware I don't really care which. I have some favorite games on GC, my gamecube died recently and I want to play them on my Wii U.

  6. #45
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,193
    Thanks
    2,206
    Thanked 2,579 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ramaeth View Post
    Ill donate $1000.00 to the project that allows me to play all my gamecube games on the Wii U. The Rules : It can be software or hardware I don't really care which. I have some favorite games on GC, my gamecube died recently and I want to play them on my Wii U.
    Lol, we have places like game exchange near where I live. They sell gamecubes for like 50 bucks or less and carry almost any game title you can imagine for a few bucks a piece. You can send me the 1000 bucks and I will pick them up for you lol.
    Sent from my van, down by the river.




    Never quantify your life by comparison. It is always going to be apples to oranges. If you feel the need to always look down on others, you currently do not own enough mirrors------ Tommie Griffin.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You oddgriffin For This Useful Post


  8. #46
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Or buy a wii..

  9. #47
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How come we weren’t so scared about breaking an entire wii when we first started hacking them? I mean team Twiizers was just likke “lets go for it” and did something incredibly dangerous and it could’ve been a sneeze that wasted 150 dollars back then, and now, even 50 bucks seems to much to me to risk. But dudes, lets just try it!!

    Ramaeth, game exchange is INDEED the way to go, I got a GC and a DC and a SS all for less than 100 bucks. I can get a GC for 20 bucks and games go for like nothing on ebay. The GC is going the way of the Gameboy. I think playing GC games on wiiU will rock, however, there is virtual arcade....... lol
    Last edited by Dapianokid; 12-14-2012 at 06:35 PM.

  10. #48
    New Member 2Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapianokid
    How come we weren’t so scared about breaking an entire wii when we first started hacking them? I mean team Twiizers was just likke “lets go for it” and did something incredibly dangerous and it could’ve been a sneeze that wasted 150 dollars back then, and now, even 50 bucks seems to much to me to risk. But dudes, lets just try it!!
    l
    not everyone is willing to throw money in the trash... 350$ is a lot of money, and I'm pretty sure at least a few Wii's have been bricked by now.
    Maybe we should start a donation thingy to help those who know what they're doing.

  11. #49
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    wii u homebrew issue

    hey i downloaded the new hack mii and homebrew 1.12 on the wii u in wii mode but when i get into the hombrew app my banners dont show up am i doing something wrong?

  12. #50
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth6652
    hey i downloaded the new hack mii and homebrew 1.12 on the wii u in wii mode but when i get into the hombrew app my banners dont show up am i doing something wrong?
    I believe there was an issue with this in 1.1.1, but fixed in 1.1.2. Make sure it really is 1.1.2. I believe the problem was that it didn't load icons the weren't named all in lower case.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •