A developer claiming to be from Ubisoft Milan has posted a batch of Wii U related information on an Italian message board. The developer believes that the price for Wii U will be between $350 Ė $450, and that the system will launch on November 23rd. Nintendo isnít expected to reveal pricing or a release date until sometime after E3.
- Wii U supports DirectX 11 and is already running Unreal Engine 4
- Wii U will support to touch-screen controllers
- The console has 2GB or RAM, 560MB dedicated to the OS
- The launch date will be 23 November
- Launch price hasnít been decided but will be between $350 Ė $450
- Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassinís Creed 3, Just Dance 4 are all on Ubisoftís Wii U schedule, with Killer Freaks from Outer Space set to arrive weeks after launch.
- There are currently multiple versions of the console with developers
- Graphics are powered by the Radeon HD 6770 chipset
- Assassinís Creed 3 will run at 60fps at 1080p, compared to 720p on PS3 and Xbox 360
- Wii U will come with pre-installed software
- Crytek, EA and Valve are all working on Wii U
- Valve are working on a digital distribution platform and Portal ports
- Wii U will support achievements
- Wii Uís UI will be customisable
- The new button has some link to the Wii Vitality Sensor
- The trigger buttons wonít be analogue
Interesting - I'm getting more and more excited about this!
If valve is working on portal for the Wii U, let's hope they bring more of their FPS games such as Half-Life, Counter Strike and Team Fortress 2 to the new console. Those games are awesome, hopefully this will happen
IF these rumors are true and IF Nintendo added Online Services for ALL their Games and have an Active Online Community like Xblox360 and PS-Triple... THEN, THEN! I shall never turn my back on the company that's always brought me joy and excitement with their brilliant and innovative consoles,game exclusives and new gaming experience...... and I promise to Sell or Throw Away all my PS-Triples and Xblox360s and Keep Looking Forward, to Nintendo! For Ever and Ever! *sobs* *takes another bong hit*
Nintendo, today, you have brought me a glimpse of hope because you're the best thing that happened in the Gaming Industry. You have conquered and you have failed and got blown away and turned into ashes but if this is TRUE, you have risen from the ashes like the mighty phoenix and you're focus is to conquer the world again.... OUR WORLD. Thank You!
Great... Will sell my current wii September before releAse so I can make max $$$. Then buy a wii U if it's hack able.
Let's hope it is
Sent from my iPhone 5 using WiiHacks
I wasnt even intrested in the wii U until i heard crytek and valve are working on games for it, if they can get square enix too Id love it, im still leaning toward the next generation of playstation though
playstation always makes great systems , and dont make you pay monthly for internet acsess!
Sorry to burst the bubble, because I was getting excited by the news but if you keep reading the posts it turns out it's not real. It was just a 15 year old kid trolling.
We'll just have to wait for the E3 event then
Confirm that all of this is fake.The new button has some link to the Wii Vitality Sensor
They are selling them (preorder) at EB Games in Australia for $598.