Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 443

Thread: Guide: Virtual Wii (Wii Mode) Softmod for Wii U

  1. #181
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,284
    Thanks
    1,487
    Thanked 2,613 Times in 1,925 Posts
    You can use WiiMod lite. There is a thread about it here in this section of the forum. Be VERY careful though, a bad wad could brick you with no chance of recovery!!!

    Sent using the WiiHacks app. Please excuse the brevity, punctuation and spelling.

  2. #182
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you for this guide. So well written and easy to follow

  3. #183
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any word on priloader for the U?

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,698
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 3,679 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    If so, you'd see it via edit in post #1, page #1 along with the revision history of the guide. In other words, "not yet."

  5. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post


  6. #185
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Guys,

    Will the emulators work fine in the WiiU? I have downloaded them but wasn't quite sure if the wiimote that comes with my WiiU would work or if I need a classic controler...

    Thanks!!

  7. #186
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,226
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 1,134 Times in 891 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoP
    Hey Guys,

    Will the emulators work fine in the WiiU? I have downloaded them but wasn't quite sure if the wiimote that comes with my WiiU would work or if I need a classic controler...

    Thanks!!
    You need a WiiMote or classic controller, up to you. You cannot use the GamePad or Wii U Pro Controller.

  8. #187
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    You need a WiiMote or classic controller, up to you. You cannot use the GamePad or Wii U Pro Controller.
    That's great! Thanks SNES_Master!
    Even the SNES games and N64 games would work with the wiimote, correct?

  9. #188
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,226
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 1,134 Times in 891 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoP
    That's great! Thanks VWA!
    Even the SNES games and N64 games would work with the wiimote, correct?
    SNES games, yes. N64 no. N64 has too many buttons and you'll need a Classic Con or GC con for that.

    Edit: I've never tried but you MIGHT be able to use a WiiMote+Nun-chuck combo for N64.

  10. #189
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    If so, you'd see it via edit in post #1, page #1 along with the revision history of the guide. In other words, "not yet."
    thanks....just checking.....

  11. #190
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    SNES games, yes. N64 no. N64 has too many buttons and you'll need a Classic Con or GC con for that.

    Edit: I've never tried but you MIGHT be able to use a WiiMote+Nun-chuck combo for N64.
    Got it!
    I just tried the SNES9xGX emulator now... As soon as it loads, the blue light on my wiiMote (the WiiU remote with Motion plus inside) go black and it does not respond to any commands... Same happens when I get into the Wii64 emulator, but I guess that's because of what you just mentioned (regarding the controllers)

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •