Yet Another Modchip: Wiikey
- Fully upgradable via DVD/disc (future proof, expect cool features to come)
- Direct boot of Wii backups (like originals)
- Direct boot of GC backups (like originals)
- Boots different region GC games/backups
- Boots different NTSC region Wii games/backups
- Supports multi-disc games
- Supports DVD-R and DVD+R
- Built-in audio fix (for games using streaming, no patch required)
- Stealth mode
- 4 wires & quick solder interface
- Compact design, best quality components, rock solid High Speed controller
- Professional ESD packing
I really...really like what I see.
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
that looks great.... and i'm ready to get my wii now and try this.. but its still very difficult to find a wii!!
They are really going all out on modding the Wii. At this rate it could supplant the original Xbox as the most modded console. This could actually help sells of the box, though it could hurt game sales.
It's not as bad as hurting game sales for Sony's games. After all, Nintendo makes a profit on everything. Sony, on the other hand, loses money on consoles but gains money with developer support with games and peripherals. Also, I would assume that most of Nintendo's audience (the non-technical savvy ones) won't know or will be afraid of installing this mod because it will void the warranty on their precious Wii.
The wiiKey rocks guys. Not only that, it really is upgradeable, as I have already done it. I am very happy with the performance of the chip.
I can beat all of you in that marble game
does anyone have any piks of it installed on board, i wanna get one but am not sure how "easy" it actually is........looks better that the cyclowizzzzzzzzzzzzz..........wich is not UPGRADABLE!!!!!!!!