Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Help choosing the right chip

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us Help choosing the right chip

    1) I bought this Wii a while ago. The serial number comes up as 75% chance D2C and 25% chance of D2B.

    2) I am an electronic tech. by trade so soldering is not a problem.

    3) I want the most reliable setup that will give good ease of use. I don't want anything that will add hassle/frustration to using the console.

    4) I'm looking at a chip so i can play backups and maybe enhance other abilities of this console now or down the road.

    What is the best choice of a chip for me?
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    320
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Use a D2Sun and you are set. D2B or D2C doesn't matter. Since you can solder it should only take you 30mins.

  3. #3
    Member Dark Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Trinidad W.I
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    I will agree with n1tro too....D2sun is the way for you.
    Thanks everyone for the great support.
    Hope to hear from you soon, cause i'm getting ready to retire from the modding scene.
    Gonna start a new profession.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •