Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 121

Thread: The Ultimate Guide to Music and Dance Games

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Here is a revised syscheck. please to be looking for me.

    Spoiler


  2. #12
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    ok you can either load the game wi cios 250 base 57 d2xv7 or cios 224 base 57 hermes v4 they should get the game working
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


  3. 1 User Says Thank You peire For This Useful Post


  4. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peire View Post
    ok you can either load the game wi cios 250 base 57 d2xv7 or cios 224 base 57 hermes v4 they should get the game working
    Got a legit Konami mic. Game works now. That was a good 6-8 hours wasted. Thanks though.

  5. #14
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    ok np, some mics can be an issue glad you got it working
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


  6. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is the issue I am having.

    I run all my games off of FAT32. So in order for Wiiflow to see the games, it seems that I have to have cIOS249[57]-v20 installed. When I install the IOS249[56]-v7 from this pack, it disables me from recognizing my FAT32 drives (the games stop loading). Please advise ...

    Below is my sysCheck:

    Spoiler

    Last edited by djwrekk; 12-28-2011 at 06:55 PM.

  7. #16
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,254
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 1,914 Posts
    You need to update your version of Wiiflow for it to be able to use the d2x cIOS.

  8. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    You need to update your version of Wiiflow for it to be able to use the d2x cIOS.
    Thank you so much. That worked.

  9. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have been successfully using my hacked wii for a couple years now. Now That's What I Call Music (Dance and Sing) is the first one I have really ran into that is giving me trouble. I have installed Cios d2x v7-final and everything else I have is still running great. But I get just a black screen and lockup and that's it. so.....here are my questions...

    Which loader should I be using? or does it matter...I am using USBLoaderGX (latest version)

    I am at system version 4.1 right now...should I update? (SoftModded Wii)

    Does anything else matter? again, everything else plays just fine still. Just trying to find out what settings I should be using with this game or if something else works better I should use just for this game...

  10. #19
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,254
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 1,914 Posts
    Did you change the game's IOS in GX to 250?

  11. #20
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by lostgunman View Post
    I have been successfully using my hacked wii for a couple years now. Now That's What I Call Music (Dance and Sing) is the first one I have really ran into that is giving me trouble. I have installed Cios d2x v7-final and everything else I have is still running great. But I get just a black screen and lockup and that's it. so.....here are my questions...

    Which loader should I be using? or does it matter...I am using USBLoaderGX (latest version)

    I am at system version 4.1 right now...should I update? (SoftModded Wii)

    Does anything else matter? again, everything else plays just fine still. Just trying to find out what settings I should be using with this game or if something else works better I should use just for this game...
    do you have base 57 in the cios you are loading the game with ??
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •