Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 485

Thread: [Guide] Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword

  1. #361
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,254
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,914 Posts
    Why are you trying to use neogamma to load the original disc? Just use the Disc Channel.

  2. #362
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Why are you trying to use neogamma to load the original disc? Just use the Disc Channel.
    Because it doesn't work. Nothing but black screen.

  3. #363
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think mine is working. My son is finallly trying it out to see if it works. Now if only he were more responsible with the discs, we wouldn't have these problems. :-)

  4. #364
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The guide on the first page says that wiiflow r417 is an option and to Select a Game -> Go into Settings-> Page 2-> IOS = Select which cIOS you want to use. That whole page 2 thing doesn't exist on the r417 that I downloaded and it wiiflow just didn't work. Maybe it's my WBFS. Configurable USB loader worked instantly though.

    Please don't delete. If I am breaking a rule, please PM me. I do feel like contributing to this forum. I've read the rules to avoid being an annoyance.

  5. 1 User Says Thank You esqueue For This Useful Post


  6. #365
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by esqueue
    The guide on the first page says that wiiflow r417 is an option and to Select a Game -> Go into Settings-> Page 2-> IOS = Select which cIOS you want to use. That whole page 2 thing doesn't exist on the r417 that I downloaded and it wiiflow just didn't work. Maybe it's my WBFS. Configurable USB loader worked instantly though.

    Please don't delete. If I am breaking a rule, please PM me. I do feel like contributing to this forum. I've read the rules to avoid being an annoyance.
    Those wiiflow instructions were made for an older wiiflow version. I'll fix those instructions, thanks

    Sent from my iPod touch using WiiHacks

  7. #366
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    833
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
    The guide on the first page says that wiiflow r417 is an option and to Select a Game -> Go into Settings-> Page 2-> IOS = Select which cIOS you want to use. That whole page 2 thing doesn't exist on the r417 that I downloaded and it wiiflow just didn't work. Maybe it's my WBFS. Configurable USB loader worked instantly though.

    Please don't delete. If I am breaking a rule, please PM me. I do feel like contributing to this forum. I've read the rules to avoid being an annoyance.
    I don't use wiiflow but just went and tested it out. You are correct, thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Gh0st View Post
    Those wiiflow instructions were made for an older wiiflow version. I'll fix those instructions, thanks

    Sent from my iPod touch using WiiHacks
    If you gad replied sooner you would have saved me from having to do the test!

  8. #367
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi. is anyone having the same problem as me? Right at the beggining u get the bird bk and win the statue, after that u have to follow a ghost or something, when she enters thru the stone door, but when i enter i get a black screen and nothing happens. any advice what should i do?

  9. #368
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zsozsothedog
    hi. is anyone having the same problem as me? Right at the beggining u get the bird bk and win the statue, after that u have to follow a ghost or something, when she enters thru the stone door, but when i enter i get a black screen and nothing happens. any advice what should i do?
    I am guessing a bad rip. Read the 3 last pages in this thread, similar issue.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You Andrew Blake For This Useful Post


  11. #369
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question No motion plus video access

    - Updated Wii from AnyWii guide on Dec 24, 2011 to get MW3 working.
    - Using factory original Zelda disk.
    - Neogamma R9 b52
    - d2x38v7final (249)

    Problem 1: My bootmii is no longer working and am unsure of how to get the cios changed to 250.

    Problem 2: I cannot get to the motion plus video. In Neogamma, I don't have "player.dol" as an option under "Altern ,dol:" I only have the choices of: "No", "Storage", "Disc", "Disc+", "Disc+ only"

    I have a motion plus controller but can't see the video.

    I just updated to Neogamma R9 b53 and can see it changing cios to 248, but still, the game just reboots the Wii. Also, the new Neogamma does not have a choice of "player.dol" so I can't get to the motion plus video.

    Do any you fart smolk have an idea what to try next??
    Thanks
    M
    Last edited by mb571; 12-26-2011 at 02:43 PM.

  12. #370
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Finally I found the player.dol option.

    Under "Altern .dol" I selected "Disc"
    Then went to Start from DVD
    Then it after it chugged on that, it stopped to allow me to use the right arrow to select "player.dol" so I could get in to watch the motion plus videos.

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •