Page 73 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 902

Thread: Article: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Wii[Guide]

  1. #721
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGohan View Post
    This game just doesn't work for me.

    i've tried everything. (loading from Hard-drive,DVD, using different loaders, different ios/cios)
    i even re-modded my Wii with your guide, but i just get a blackscreen with everything. (no "loading" text, only a blackscreen).

    sometimes when loading through the disc channel i get error #002 instead of a blackscreen, so i tried to patch the game with Generic Wii Patcher but it didn't find anything.. (Search pattern for "Error 002" protection not found)
    Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing the game to your hard drive? Sometimes, when all else fails, that will help. Are you installing to the hard drive from a the retail disc or with the WBFS Manager?

  2. 1 User Says Thank You Cooperjs1 For This Useful Post


  3. #722
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing the game to your hard drive? Sometimes, when all else fails, that will help. Are you installing to the hard drive from a the retail disc or with the WBFS Manager?
    i just tried it and it's the same :/

    i installed it with WBFS manager.

  4. #723
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGohan View Post
    i just tried it and it's the same :/

    i installed it with WBFS manager.
    Which USB loader are you using primarily?

  5. #724
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    Which USB loader are you using primarily?
    1. WiiFlow r418
    2. Usb Loader GX v2.3
    3. uLoader

      and i tried Neogamma R9 Beta 56 to "fix" the 002 error but no luck with it.


    thanks for the help!

  6. #725
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,170
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 2,543 Times in 1,879 Posts
    Sounds like you need to rerip the game.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  8. #726
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Sounds like you need to rerip the game.
    i will try that.
    will post results tomorrow.

    thanks for the help

  9. #727
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Sounds like you need to rerip the game.
    My thoughts exactly! The only other suggestion I have is to use CFG. There is no reason the for the others not to work, I have just seen better compatibility with CFG. I was once a HARDCORE WiiFlow fan. I have since abandoned it and moved to CFG and had far fewer problems. CFG and cIOS 250 with a base of 57 and you can't go wrong. Just out of curiosity, what size is the ISO image after you rip it?

  10. #728
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,170
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 2,543 Times in 1,879 Posts
    Mine shows as 3.77GB

  11. #729
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Mine shows as 3.77GB
    Sorry, I was a little unclear. I was asking him what his showed up as. I'm a little tired!

  12. #730
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    My thoughts exactly! The only other suggestion I have is to use CFG. There is no reason the for the others not to work, I have just seen better compatibility with CFG. I was once a HARDCORE WiiFlow fan. I have since abandoned it and moved to CFG and had far fewer problems. CFG and cIOS 250 with a base of 57 and you can't go wrong. Just out of curiosity, what size is the ISO image after you rip it?
    just tried with CFG with cIOS250 and i got black screen :/
    i think that it's like you guys said; a problem with the rip.

    i transferred the game from the WBFS partition to my PC and the ISO i got was 4,06 GB

Page 73 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •