Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 902

Thread: Article: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Wii[Guide]

  1. #681
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1

    Read your Wii manual. It's supposed to do that. If you turn on Wii Connect 24, the light stays orange to let you know that messages are still receivable while the console is off.
    This is correct - and to turn your wii off without unplugging it, just hold down the power button for a few seconds (not the remote button).

    Alternatively, you can turn WiiConnect24 off so that there is no orange light. This can be done by going through the wii's settings.

  2. #682
    h&t
    h&t is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    This is correct - and to turn your wii off without unplugging it, just hold down the power button for a few seconds (not the remote button).

    Alternatively, you can turn WiiConnect24 off so that there is no orange light. This can be done by going through the wii's settings.
    Thanks guys. I find wii manual is really poorly written. Always easier to ask someone who knows the answer :-)

  3. #683
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK, so I bought a Sandisk 8GB memory stick, loaded the .iso using the FAT32 guide, & still doesn't play when I launch USB loader GX. I have it set to cios 250, but when I lauch USB loader GX, it shows cios 250 r21007. & then goes back to the main menu. I just softmodded my wii a few days ago, so everything should be up to date. What am I missing?

  4. #684
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieD View Post
    OK, so I bought a Sandisk 8GB memory stick, loaded the .iso using the FAT32 guide, & still doesn't play when I launch USB loader GX. I have it set to cios 250, but when I lauch USB loader GX, it shows cios 250 r21007. & then goes back to the main menu. I just softmodded my wii a few days ago, so everything should be up to date. What am I missing?
    Are you ripping the game to your desktop hard drive, then moving it onto the flash drive?

  5. #685
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    Are you ripping the game to your desktop hard drive, then moving it onto the flash drive?
    Yes, it's a 3.8 Mb file & it shows up as a 4.06 file on my memory stick

  6. #686
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieD View Post
    Yes, it's a 3.8 Mb file & it shows up as a 4.06 file on my memory stick
    What DVD drive are you using to rip the game with?

  7. #687
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    @frankieD

    You may have a bad rip of the game, try re-ripping.

    It looks like your USB loader is having problems loading into 250. Try installing d2x if you haven't already.

  8. #688
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    @frankieD

    You may have a bad rip of the game, try re-ripping.

    It looks like your USB loader is having problems loading into 250. Try installing d2x if you haven't already.
    He has done that already.

  9. #689
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1

    He has done that already.
    Oh, sorry about that!

    I can't really recommend anything else - so he's all yours Cooper!

  10. #690
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    1,443
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,883 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    If you turn on Wii Connect 24, the light stays orange
    Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    Alternatively, you can turn WiiConnect24 off so that there is no orange light.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Seriously?!?!?!? LMAO

  11. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •