Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 902

Thread: Article: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Wii[Guide]

  1. #621
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1
    The best way I have found for installing the news cIOS is the d2x installer. It's listed as option 2 in the same spoiler as the steps for MMM. It's down at the bottom of the spoiler when It's opened. Good luck!
    Same here, d2x seemed liked the best option and it works perfectly for me

  2. 1 User Says Thank You isoguy For This Useful Post


  3. #622
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So I've been having issues with hackers destroying my ranks and demoting me and eliminating my prestige. I've searched and searched so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate post. Is there any thing I can install on my softmodded wii that could block these guys from hacking my account? Also I've heard of people that can undo this. Is there somewhere I can find out how to do this? Any help would be appreciated. I just enjoy playing the game and would like to be able to block people using cheat codes if possible. Especially ones that effect me like demoting me. UAV code is stupid too.... God I hate cheaters!

    Any how, thanks for any help you might be able to give!
    -tomASS

  4. #623
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joesixpack91578
    So I've been having issues with hackers destroying my ranks and demoting me and eliminating my prestige. I've searched and searched so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate post. Is there any thing I can install on my softmodded wii that could block these guys from hacking my account? Also I've heard of people that can undo this. Is there somewhere I can find out how to do this? Any help would be appreciated. I just enjoy playing the game and would like to be able to block people using cheat codes if possible. Especially ones that effect me like demoting me. UAV code is stupid too.... God I hate cheaters!

    Any how, thanks for any help you might be able to give!
    -tomASS
    People do this? Wow.

  5. #624
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joesixpack91578 View Post
    So I've been having issues with hackers destroying my ranks and demoting me and eliminating my prestige. I've searched and searched so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate post. Is there any thing I can install on my softmodded wii that could block these guys from hacking my account? Also I've heard of people that can undo this. Is there somewhere I can find out how to do this? Any help would be appreciated. I just enjoy playing the game and would like to be able to block people using cheat codes if possible. Especially ones that effect me like demoting me. UAV code is stupid too.... God I hate cheaters!

    Any how, thanks for any help you might be able to give!
    -tomASS
    I haven't heard anything about people hacking accounts in modded matches. I remember on World At War, if anyone in the match had cheats enabled, everyone had them. The best thing to do is GET OUT of a match with cheaters. I don't know how they could hack your account because it's not really an account like with the other consoles. There might be a cheat that does this, but I don't have any knowledge of it. (I don't use cheat codes as I am a REAL MAN and earn my ranks the old fashioned way. If you get in a match that is modded, JUST GET OUT!

    REMEMBER, CHEATING IS NOT SUPPORTED. On that note, if anyone has any more info on hacked rankings that doesn't involve support cheating, please post some info or link to a thread if it's not appropriate here.

  6. #625
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    I haven't heard anything about people hacking accounts in modded matches. I remember on World At War, if anyone in the match had cheats enabled, everyone had them. The best thing to do is GET OUT of a match with cheaters. I don't know how they could hack your account because it's not really an account like with the other consoles. There might be a cheat that does this, but I don't have any knowledge of it. (I don't use cheat codes as I am a REAL MAN and earn my ranks the old fashioned way. If you get in a match that is modded, JUST GET OUT!

    REMEMBER, CHEATING IS NOT SUPPORTED. On that note, if anyone has any more info on hacked rankings that doesn't involve support cheating, please post some info or link to a thread if it's not appropriate here.
    It's not like you can just leave. You don't know until it's over with. I'm not asking how to cheat. I'm asking how to stop them from doing it and if there was a way to undo it (i've heard there is and I'd like to learn how to fix it). Seems like you should be able to block it. Thanks for any help you can.

  7. #626
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joesixpack91578 View Post
    It's not like you can just leave. You don't know until it's over with. I'm not asking how to cheat. I'm asking how to stop them from doing it and if there was a way to undo it (i've heard there is and I'd like to learn how to fix it). Seems like you should be able to block it. Thanks for any help you can.
    I know, man. I just meant that a lot of people using cheat codes are obvious. You can tell by throwing a grenade or 2 and realizing that you have unlimited grenades or something like that. I know it sucks. Cheaters are PATHETIC LOSERS!!! If you have to cheat to win, you are PATHETIC! My point is, I don't know what else they're are capable of. Maybe watch closely to see what your capable of when the match starts to see if there is a cheater in the group. Hopefully, more info on the matter will surface!

  8. #627
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1
    I know, man. I just meant that a lot of people using cheat codes are obvious. You can tell by throwing a grenade or 2 and realizing that you have unlimited grenades or something like that. I know it sucks. Cheaters are PATHETIC LOSERS!!! If you have to cheat to win, you are PATHETIC! My point is, I don't know what else they're are capable of. Maybe watch closely to see what your capable of when the match starts to see if there is a cheater in the group. Hopefully, more info on the matter will surface!
    I agree with Cooper. I don't think there is an "anti-hack" thing so don't bother looking for it.

    I have no idea how people can even hack your account. I play often and no probs for me

    Maybe you should play private matches if you wanna play w/ some friends...

    Sorry if I didn't help, but that's the truth

  9. #628
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    I agree with Cooper. I don't think there is an "anti-hack" thing so don't bother looking for it.

    I have no idea how people can even hack your account. I play often and no probs for me

    Maybe you should play private matches if you wanna play w/ some friends...

    Sorry if I didn't help, but that's the truth
    Yeah, exactly. I know that Activision sometimes monitors matches. They can trace down where cheats are coming from. They might reset a person's rankings if they find someone using cheats online. Hell, they should reset cheaters. It would be a good idea for ANYONE playing online to double check and make sure they aren't loading with cheats by default. A simple mistake could cost you your rank.

  10. #629
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    833
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isoguy

    Sorry if I didn't help, but that's the truth
    thank you for another fine example of restating what has been said

    Sent from my iPod touch using WiiHacks

  11. #630
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skellinator

    thank you for another fine example of restating what has been said

    Sent from my iPod touch using WiiHacks
    Restating? I'm just reinforcing cooper's opinion. I'm just telling him about MY experiences.

    Sorry if that is against the forum rules T_T

Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •