Page 59 of 91 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 902

Thread: Article: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Wii[Guide]

  1. #581
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1
    The only thing to EVER cause that particular issue is wrong region game. Have you checked out the Wii Shop Channel User agreement?
    Check out my post above, that's what he has to do. Nothing else, just that.

  2. #582
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    Check out my post above, that's what he has to do. Nothing else, just that.
    My point is that even if he has the right region, he still won't be offered the download without first agreeing to the Shop Channel User Agreement. The guide to changing the region of your game is in a spoiler in the first post on page 1 of this thread.

  3. #583
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1
    My point is that even if he has the right region, he still won't be offered the download without first agreeing to the Shop Channel User Agreement. The guide to changing the region of your game is in a spoiler in the first post on page 1 of this thread.
    Correct - but I don't think he saw that part.

  4. #584
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    The game is working but...

    Hello and many thanks for the guide, this is what I was able to do so far:
    1- the single player is working perfect
    2- the online multilayer is kinda working
    3- spec ops is not working at all for me.

    I follow the entire guide from scratch and I made it possible to play my backup via USB, I read the part of changing the ISO region so I proceed to change the region, and it change correctly, now when I try to go to play spec ops, it says "an update to call of duty: modern warfare 3... launch the multilayer and download the update" the it loads the MP but no prompt to updates is showed, I try changing the region from the UK version for the US version, but nothing, because I read that I was going to lose my progress I thought that maybe I should delete the save files from my Wii but nothing, the MP is working but just team death match and I am able to see that the MP version is v.0.4. so maybe I am not doing something right but I double checked the guide and then I decide to post, well if anyone can give a piece of advice it will be really appreciated.

    Regards.

  5. #585
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by espartanwarrior View Post
    Hello and many thanks for the guide, this is what I was able to do so far:
    1- the single player is working perfect
    2- the online multilayer is kinda working
    3- spec ops is not working at all for me.

    I follow the entire guide from scratch and I made it possible to play my backup via USB, I read the part of changing the ISO region so I proceed to change the region, and it change correctly, now when I try to go to play spec ops, it says "an update to call of duty: modern warfare 3... launch the multilayer and download the update" the it loads the MP but no prompt to updates is showed, I try changing the region from the UK version for the US version, but nothing, because I read that I was going to lose my progress I thought that maybe I should delete the save files from my Wii but nothing, the MP is working but just team death match and I am able to see that the MP version is v.0.4. so maybe I am not doing something right but I double checked the guide and then I decide to post, well if anyone can give a piece of advice it will be really appreciated.

    Regards.
    Have you accepted the Wii Shop Channel User Agreement? It should ask you when you access the Shop Channel. Make sure your Shop Channel is up to date.

  6. #586
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    I was wrong, I was using the incorrect ISO after I made the region change, follow the guide carefully and it will work, kudos peps.

    all fixed thanks, the guide is rock solid, the only way this is not going to work is if you don't know how to follow instructions, thanks to all.
    Last edited by Shift_Lock; 01-12-2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: dp

  7. 2 Users Say Thank You to espartanwarrior For This Useful Post


  8. #587
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by espartanwarrior View Post
    I was wrong, I was using the incorrect ISO after I made the region change, follow the guide carefully and it will work, kudos peps.

    all fixed thanks, the guide is rock solid, the only way this is not going to work is if you don't know how to follow instructions, thanks to all.
    Dont double post.. use the edit button

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  9. 2 Users Say Thank You to Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


  10. #588
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by espartanwarrior
    the guide is rock solid, the only way this is not going to work is if you don't know how to follow instructions, thanks to all.
    Can you explain that to the people who ask the same question over and over? 8-)

    Sent with WiiHacks app, that should explain any typos 8-p

  11. 1 User Says Thank You skellinator For This Useful Post


  12. #589
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skellinator View Post
    Can you explain that to the people who ask the same question over and over? 8-)

    Sent with WiiHacks app, that should explain any typos 8-p
    Wouldn't that just be TOO EASY!?!?!

  13. #590
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My iso name in Config Usb Loader is SM8P52, I can join the shop channel and browse around, and I don't see a User agreement in the options anywhere, I asume you have to agree to that when you first use the shop channel. Continuing to get the "go to the multiplayer to update" when tring to play Spec-op's, Still ...

Page 59 of 91 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •