Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 902

Thread: Article: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Wii[Guide]

  1. #101
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cheng View Post
    I'll have to try that tomorrow since I had to borrow a friend's computer to rip the DVD (my Wii drive is fcked up and my MacBook Air doesn't even have a disc drive lol). In the mean time are any other ways I can fix it?
    I don't follow. You say in your previous post that you are using CFG v70 249, which is usb loading.
    And now you're saying you borrowed a friends PC to rip the DVD, which leads me to believe you are going
    to play from a backup disc. Which is it?
    And please watch your language, as this is a family site.



  2. #102
    New Member Derek Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You rip the DVD and convert it to wbfs, then place it on the USB loader, correct? That's how my friend did it for me for a few previous games.

    Sorry about the language, I didn't realize
    Wii Hacking Noob

  3. #103
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Okay, I see now.
    Like I said earlier install cIOS250 [57] d2x-v6,
    and set the game to load from IOS 250.



  4. #104
    New Member Derek Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just did that again, and still black screen. I'm going to give up now, been trying to fix it for hours!
    Wii Hacking Noob

  5. #105
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cheng View Post
    Just did that again, and still black screen. I'm going to give up now, been trying to fix it for hours!
    I wonder if the region changed Wii could be the problem. Black Ops WOULD NOT WORK with a region changed Wii, nor would it work with a game from the wrong region (i.e. PAL Wii and NTSC game.) You might look into using your Wii's original region and a game from that region.

  6. 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooperjs1 For This Useful Post


  7. #106
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry

    NOTHING OF WHAT YOU SAID IS WORKING I USE 223 IOS AND IT LOOPS IN THE FIRST LOADING SCREEN FOREVER NO OTHER IOS IS WORKING SO PLEASE HELP AND I CANT CHOOSE ANY OF THE CIOS IN USB LOADER GX PLEASE HELPP

  8. #107
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tio1997 View Post
    NOTHING OF WHAT YOU SAID IS WORKING I USE 223 IOS AND IT LOOPS IN THE FIRST LOADING SCREEN FOREVER NO OTHER IOS IS WORKING SO PLEASE HELP AND I CANT CHOOSE ANY OF THE CIOS IN USB LOADER GX PLEASE HELPP
    Why would you even use IOS 223 when the guide clearly states to use IOS 224?
    If you can't select the cIOS in GX, you probably don't have them.
    I doubt you even tried to install them.
    The guide is simple and clear.



  9. 4 Users Say Thank You to bmarlo For This Useful Post


  10. #108
    New Member Derek Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    I wonder if the region changed Wii could be the problem. Black Ops WOULD NOT WORK with a region changed Wii, nor would it work with a game from the wrong region (i.e. PAL Wii and NTSC game.) You might look into using your Wii's original region and a game from that region.
    That would kind of suck, took me a lot of effort to region change my Wii lol. Does this mean I can't play Black Ops?
    Wii Hacking Noob

  11. #109
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cheng View Post
    That would kind of suck, took me a lot of effort to region change my Wii lol. Does this mean I can't play Black Ops?
    Looks that way.



  12. 1 User Says Thank You bmarlo For This Useful Post


  13. #110
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tio1997 View Post
    NOTHING OF WHAT YOU SAID IS WORKING I USE 223 IOS AND IT LOOPS IN THE FIRST LOADING SCREEN FOREVER NO OTHER IOS IS WORKING SO PLEASE HELP AND I CANT CHOOSE ANY OF THE CIOS IN USB LOADER GX PLEASE HELPP



  14. 4 Users Say Thank You to narse1979 For This Useful Post


Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •