Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 902

Thread: Article: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Wii[Guide]

  1. #91
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Thanks brewhead. I tested 5 different revisions, all newer than that, and none worked so I gave up on Wiiflow. Appreciate the info!
    just giving you guys a break from the "hey your info is not working"

    everything i've been told/read here and followed to the letter turned out right

    so kudos for all the great info

    and you answered my "hmmm should i upgrade wiflow while i'm at it" muse as well

    thanks

  2. 1 User Says Thank You brewhead For This Useful Post


  3. #92
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Goooooooooood woork team....it is working fine and perfect.......also u can paly online...........thanx allot.....

  4. #93
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anas O. Rawashdeh View Post
    Goooooooooood woork team....it is working fine and perfect.......also u can paly online...........thanx allot.....
    Be sure to thank Narse in post#1. Glad you like, and enjoy.



  5. #94
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have tested with cfg v70 and ios 250 base 57, and it works well
    i play on 30 minutes
    and not yet tested spec ops and multiplayer mode

    thanks for the guide
    I'm not good in english, so forgive me if I wrote the wrong word

  6. #95
    New Member Derek Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is almost driving me crazy. I've read the guide a million times, installed the cIOS's a million times, and tried to load it a million times. It just won't work! It always hangs on a black screen when I start it up and shuts down the wii remote, doesn't even go to the loading screen! I'm on a 4.1U softmodded region changed system (with ModMii), using cfg loader v70 249.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Could it be a faulty iso?
    Last edited by Derek Cheng; 11-10-2011 at 11:54 PM.
    Wii Hacking Noob

  7. #96
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cheng View Post
    This is almost driving me crazy. I've read the guide a million times, installed the cIOS's a million times, and tried to load it a million times. It just won't work! It always hangs on a black screen when I start it up and shuts down the wii remote, doesn't even go to the loading screen! I'm on a 4.1U softmodded region changed system (with ModMii), using cfg loader v70 249.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks


    Could it be a faulty iso?
    Install cIOS250 [57] d2x-v6, and set the game to load with IOS 250.



  8. #97
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cheng View Post
    This is almost driving me crazy. I've read the guide a million times, installed the cIOS's a million times, and tried to load it a million times. It just won't work! It always hangs on a black screen when I start it up and shuts down the wii remote, doesn't even go to the loading screen! I'm on a 4.1U softmodded region changed system (with ModMii), using cfg loader v70 249.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Could it be a faulty iso?
    last time i softmod my wii follow mauifrog guide
    and play with game with cfg v70 ios 250 base 57
    do you load ios 250 on cfg?
    I'm not good in english, so forgive me if I wrote the wrong word

  9. #98
    New Member Derek Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    Install cIOS250 [57] d2x-v6, and set the game to load with IOS 250.
    Quote Originally Posted by hanifah View Post
    last time i softmod my wii follow mauifrog guide
    and play with game with cfg v70 ios 250 base 57
    do you load ios 250 on cfg?
    Thanks for the replies guys. I've already done that a couple times, still doesn't load though! I'm beginning to think it might be a faulty iso.
    Wii Hacking Noob

  10. #99
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cheng View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. I've already done that a couple times, still doesn't load though! I'm beginning to think it might be a faulty iso.
    Yes try re ripping it from the original.


  11. #100
    New Member Derek Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll have to try that tomorrow since I had to borrow a friend's computer to rip the DVD (my Wii drive is screwed up and my MacBook Air doesn't even have a disc drive lol). In the mean time are any other ways I can fix it?
    Last edited by bmarlo; 11-11-2011 at 12:42 AM.
    Wii Hacking Noob

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •