Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 113

Thread: Driver San Francisco [GUIDE]

  1. #71
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    1,443
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    It happens to all games. I don't use disc since my wii cant read those. Im using a thumb drive 4Gig. And i have another problem. i cant access my normal wii settings. It says "You tried to access the address marc:EU/EU/ENG/index01.html which is currently available blah blah . . . something like that.
    You sir have a Region Brick. I'm not 100% sure on how to fix it, so wait for a response from someone more experienced than myself.

    EDIT: Look here.

  2. #72
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ca Please help

    Hi, I'm new 2 all this hack stuff, please bare with me. I've tried all IOS as mentioned (249) above in (USB Loader GX -> Select The Game -> Settings -> Game Load -> IOS = Select which cIOS you want to use for the game-- Select "Save" to save.) still no luck. Not sure what version or what I have. If someone is kind enough to give step by step, I maybe able to get this cool game to work. Thanks in advance.

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Post a syscheck

  4. #74
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thanks for the help

  5. #75
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    You sir have a Region Brick. I'm not 100% sure on how to fix it, so wait for a response from someone more experienced than myself.

    EDIT: Look here.
    Hey thanks. Ive read the guide. But im afraid i might downgrade my wii. Cause it says its gonna set my wii SM to 4.1. and last time i checked before i modded my wii i had 4.3e SM.

  6. #76
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    1,443
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    Hey thanks. Ive read the guide. But im afraid i might downgrade my wii. Cause it says its gonna set my wii SM to 4.1. and last time i checked before i modded my wii i had 4.3e SM.
    4.1 is the recommended system menu. 4.2 and 4.3 were just homebrew killers with no added functionality.

  7. #77
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    4.1 is the recommended system menu. 4.2 and 4.3 were just homebrew killers with no added functionality.
    So its okay then to follow the guide then? really aprecciate the help

  8. #78
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,828
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Yes it is!!!

  9. 1 User Says Thank You Pob3008 For This Useful Post


  10. #79
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    1,443
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    So its okay then to follow the guide then? really aprecciate the help
    I am not a brick expert, I just linked you to a guide about your wii settings issue. That being said, these guides are here for a reason so I don't see why it would not be okay to follow it.

  11. #80
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pob3008 View Post
    Yes it is!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    I am not a brick expert, I just linked you to a guide about your wii settings issue. That being said, these guides are here for a reason so I don't see why it would not be okay to follow it.
    Alright then. Ill five it a try.

    Works like a charm! Thanks now its officialy 4.1E. uhm back to my orig problem though. Can i install IOS58 again as .wad? or do i have to uninstall it first and instal it again?
    Last edited by burawski; 09-25-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •