Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 288

Thread: Donkey Kong Country Returns [Guide]

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,526
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 4,340 Times in 3,638 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Are you softmodded? If so, learn the word "Priiloader." If not, and you're hardmodded --- what's the issue?

  2. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post


  3. #182
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thx for the answer a lot!! I will go read about those thing and then answer back! thx a lot

  4. #183
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've learned about priiloader... as much as I can see it is really not for wii with modified ios... and I happen to have... would there be another way to make my wii 4.3, or to at least be able to play dk return with a 4.2?

    and on the page of priiloader they recommend to only update with official ways... I can get what it does, but what would be the use in my case??

  5. #184
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysa23 View Post
    I've learned about priiloader... as much as I can see it is really not for wii with modified ios... and I happen to have... would there be another way to make my wii 4.3, or to at least be able to play dk return with a 4.2?

    and on the page of priiloader they recommend to only update with official ways... I can get what it does, but what would be the use in my case??

    Ignore the wiibrew thing that says to update to 4.3.... that's wrong and bad advice. Ignore the modified IOS warning on the priiloader page....you misunderstand it and priiloader will work fine on your wii. Follow one of the guides here to install it.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


  7. #185
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Frozen at clouds

    I've tried using uloader, USB Loader GX and now CFG loader and they all have the same problem where they freeze at the clouds after I try and start the game. The clouds and music just go through an endless loop. Maybe I have a bad rip and need to try again but I figured I'd ask before I did that.

  8. #186
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Maybe I have a bad rip and need to try again


    -----------------------------------
    Damn I suck!!!!

  9. #187
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Once again this site is awesome! My kid just got this for Christmas. I used Wiiflow with 249 and VIOLA! Perfection! Thanks Krank!

  10. #188
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Black Screen after safety warning screen

    I tried to load DKCR from my usb through Wiiflow with ios222,223,249.
    Clicking the cover on the wiiflow menu and there's some monkey sound playing.
    After I clicked play, it loads the warning screen and then it is just black screen.
    I pressed the home button and there's a home icon with a cross at the corner of the screen.
    I tried using cfg loader and still the same problem.

    Sorry for my bad english.
    Can someone please help me?

  11. #189
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koonghx View Post
    I tried to load DKCR from my usb through Wiiflow with ios222,223,249.
    Clicking the cover on the wiiflow menu and there's some monkey sound playing.
    After I clicked play, it loads the warning screen and then it is just black screen.
    I pressed the home button and there's a home icon with a cross at the corner of the screen.
    I tried using cfg loader and still the same problem.

    Sorry for my bad english.
    Can someone please help me?
    Which version of Wiiflow are you using? I use the 2.2 Beta with IOS 249(57) Rev.20. So far this setup seems to run everything I throw at it.

  12. #190
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    Which version of Wiiflow are you using? I use the 2.2 Beta with IOS 249(57) Rev.20. So far this setup seems to run everything I throw at it.
    I'm using the latest version downloaded on the wiiflow googlecode page

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •