Page 8 of 370 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 3693

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]

  1. #71
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by metal View Post
    did this and now GH, band hero games wont work

    any thoughts?
    Depends what loader you are Using. Go look at the GH6 guide and make sure you are setting them to use the right cIOS. If you need to you can install cIOSx 57 base rev 20 to slot 247 or 248 (only works with Cfg) and use that to load COD, then put your cIOS back how they were before for 249/250. Info on how to do this in Cile's guide that is linked in post one.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  2. #72
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    canada..on da rock
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 31 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Depends what loader you are Using. Go look at the GH6 guide and make sure you are setting them to use the right cIOS. If you need to you can install cIOSx 57 base rev 20 to slot 247 or 248 (only works with Cfg) and use that to load COD, then put your cIOS back how they were before for 249/250. Info on how to do this in Cile's guide that is linked in post one.
    im using GX, i will have a look at the guide.

  3. #73
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    work for me

    Option 1 from original post work for me on WiiFlow 2.1 cios222
    Big Thanks.

  4. #74
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ams View Post
    ok work well for me but not abel to connect to multiplayer

    is this a bug or network bug
    make another profile and try to connect online with it. Then log out, and log back in with your main profile.

  5. #75
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK, installed cIOS250 [57 Base] Rev 19 and tried USB Loader GX,nothing. Installed cIOS249, still nothing. Started up Configurable USB Loader and it works.

    Any ideas why it will not load with GX.

  6. #76
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I use v60-222 of CFG Loader. I also have a fairly old revision of Wanin's 249 on my Wii as well.

    If I understand correctly; I just need to install cIOS249[57] v19, launch CFG loader and tell it load BlackOps under 249 and then EVERYTHING will work. Right ?
    Last edited by Krank; 11-10-2010 at 11:03 PM.

  7. #77
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan View Post
    OK, installed cIOS250 [57 Base] Rev 19 and tried USB Loader GX,nothing. Installed cIOS249, still nothing. Started up Configurable USB Loader and it works.

    Any ideas why it will not load with GX.
    Should load using 29 Base 57 rev 19 or 20. I haven't tried with GX as I much prefer Cfg. Try a different revision of GX. Make sure you set the game to load with IOS249.

    Quote Originally Posted by smudgester View Post
    I use v60-222 of CFG Loader. I also have a fairly old revision of Wanin's 249 on my Wii as well.

    If I understand correctly; I just need to install cIOS249[57]-v19, launch CFG loader and tell it load BlackOps under 249 and then EVERYTHING will work. Right ?
    Yes it should. Or if you want to leave your 249 alone then install cIOS250 base 57 instead and set it to load with 250. I use the 222 revision of Cfg as well.
    Last edited by Krank; 11-10-2010 at 11:04 PM.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  8. #78
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Yes it should. Or if you want to leave your 249 alone then install cIOS250 base 57 instead and set it to load with 250. I use the 222 revision of Cfg as well.
    Thanks for the help krank. To be honest, I can't see any problem with updating my 249 - IIRC every game I play is loaded v222 in CFG loader now anyway.

  9. #79
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    cios250[57]-v19 works for single player for me but does not allow me to go online.

  10. #80
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartmurder View Post
    cios250[57]-v19 works for single player for me but does not allow me to go online.
    That is not an issue with the cIOS. Just keep trying.

    You can try with the other cIOS but I don't know why it would make a difference (plus everything works fine with Rev 19 for me...but try rev 20 if you like).

    Quote Originally Posted by smudgester View Post
    Thanks for the help krank. To be honest, I can't see any problem with updating my 249 - IIRC every game I play is loaded v222 in CFG loader now anyway.
    The only reason not to would be if you use triiforce.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  11. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


Page 8 of 370 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •