Page 48 of 370 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 3693

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]

  1. #471
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    G÷ttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 709 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    don't give up. try different loader cIOS combinations, force the videomode properly if needed,
    try rev 20 with cfg usbloader (get the latest version) for example or 224 with uloader, so many options, look at the confirmed/working combinations.
    read again try again/look at your syscheck to check if everything is installed properly.
    also a bad ripd/dump/burn it might be.
    good luck

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  2. #472
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us Playing Call of Duty: Black Ops online from your USB

    To play online perfectly you must use the duel profile trick and you must have install the update without updating the Wii through Multi Mod Manager. The link for the wad is on the first page under softmods for disk loader. Then, get Uloader 5.1 if you don't have it and get cIOS 224 [57] 5.1. Then, do the duel profile trick to get online and if your connection is good it should play perfectly and lag free from the usb. This method works better if your wireless.

  3. #473
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok having problems ... usual get to 'loading' screen and freezes.

    I have tried all versions of the cIOs's (all 5 on first page) without luck. Whenever I update them in Uloader / configure game / and still only have the three original options so I select 224 (last one listed) should I have the option for 249 or 250 in here ? ie . am I doing something wrong ? Thanks for help.

  4. #474
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Frayhua View Post
    To play online perfectly you must use the duel profile trick and you must have install the update without updating the Wii through Multi Mod Manager. The link for the wad is on the first page under softmods for disk loader. Then, get Uloader 5.1 if you don't have it and get cIOS 224 [57] 5.1. Then, do the duel profile trick to get online and if your connection is good it should play perfectly and lag free from the usb. This method works better if your wireless.
    CFG loader and wiiflow can use it too and much better looking loaders


    Quote Originally Posted by gogos1996 View Post
    look i dont know how to do uloader boots with 250????

    uLoader only supports ios222,223,224 slots

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJester View Post
    Ok having problems ... usual get to 'loading' screen and freezes.

    I have tried all versions of the cIOs's (all 5 on first page) without luck. Whenever I update them in Uloader / configure game / and still only have the three original options so I select 224 (last one listed) should I have the option for 249 or 250 in here ? ie . am I doing something wrong ? Thanks for help.
    read the above and how you loading the game if usb install the 250[57]rev20 and change the game to use ios250 if disc then get latest neogamma beta 9 and install 249[57]rev20

  5. #475
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cile View Post
    read the above and how you loading the game if usb install the 250[57]rev20 and change the game to use ios250 if disc then get latest neogamma beta 9 and install 249[57]rev20
    Hi

    I use Uloader to load the game from USB ... once I get to the game screen i click on configure .... in the IOS section there is no option for 250 ... ?

    Thanks again

  6. #476
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJester View Post
    Hi

    I use Uloader to load the game from USB ... once I get to the game screen i click on configure .... in the IOS section there is no option for 250 ... ?

    Thanks again
    uLoader only supports ios222,223,224 slots

  7. #477
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i`m using usbloader gx i installed cIOS249 v19 (Base IOS57 v5661).wad the game is working fine but now i carnt use the gamecube controller for this game also james bond goldeneye wont play using gc controller anyone else had this prob

  8. #478
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cile View Post
    read the above and how you loading the game if usb install the 250[57]rev20 and change the game to use ios250 if disc then get latest neogamma beta 9 and install 249[57]rev20
    Is it necessary to use 250[57]rev20 or I can use rev19??? I have installed 250[57]rev19 but it is freezing at loading so maybe I should use rev20?? And another question...Do I have to have cIOS 223 installed on my wii too to play cod because as well as I know CoD BO is using a headset so I think that mybe I have to have cIOS 223 or something like that to run the game properly...

  9. #479
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by anton777 View Post
    Is it necessary to use 250[57]rev20 or I can use rev19??? I have installed 250[57]rev19 but it is freezing at loading so maybe I should use rev20?? And another question...Do I have to have cIOS 223 installed on my wii too to play cod because as well as I know CoD BO is using a headset so I think that mybe I have to have cIOS 223 or something like that to run the game properly...
    usb loading = CFG v60 or Wiiflow 2.2(r254)

    the game will only use 249[57] it wont use 223 and it should load with rev19[57](and the head set works just fine)

  10. #480
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cile View Post
    uLoader only supports ios222,223,224 slots
    Cheers Cile

    last question whenever I update the cIOS 224 [57 Base] v5.1
    using wad manger 1.7 do I select 249 or 224 ... or does it matter ?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •