Page 367 of 370 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3693

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]

  1. #3661
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by rize View Post
    I have a region changed wii, does this instruction still work:

    Install IOS236 if you don't have it yet - Load Any Region Changer and choose IOS236
    Change the Shop Channel region back the the original region of the Wii (before the region change).
    Make sure the EULA is marked as "read".
    Load the Shop Channel and delete your account - You need your serial number for this.
    Go back to Any Region Changer and choose IOS236.
    Change the Shop Channel region to the current region of your Wii.
    Make sure the EULA is marked as "read".
    Load the Shop Channel and create a new account.

    also do i just copy the any region changer and paste is on my sd card? i tried but it doesn't show on homebrew channel.
    What does Any region changer have to do with Black Ops? You've already asked this question in the any wii guide.
    Be patient, and someone will answer your question when they get time.



  2. #3662
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    What does Any region changer have to do with Black Ops? You've already asked this question in the any wii guide.
    Be patient, and someone will answer your question when they get time.
    The instruction is mentioned on the 1st post, check under:
    Updates & Info - Update Released! ***READ This before Posting***
    then
    Region Changed Wii's

    I would just like to confirm that it's still applicable until now.

  3. #3663
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by rize View Post
    The instruction is mentioned on the 1st post, check under:
    Updates & Info - Update Released! ***READ This before Posting***
    then
    Region Changed Wii's

    I would just like to confirm that it's still applicable until now.
    Whoops! My bad lol. Sorry. Yes that's still applicable.



  4. #3664
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    Whoops! My bad lol. Sorry. Yes that's still applicable.
    no problem great to hear it's still applicable, can you help me with this though:

    do i just copy the any region changer and paste is on my sd card? i tried but it doesn't show on homebrew channel.

    and btw how do i
    Make sure the EULA is marked as "read", where do i check that?

  5. #3665
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Put ARC in the Apps folder on your SD card. You will see EULA when you are going through the steps in ARC.



  6. #3666
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    Put ARC in the Apps folder on your SD card. You will see EULA when you are going through the steps in ARC.
    everything's working now, thanks!
    Last edited by rize; 01-15-2012 at 12:46 AM.

  7. #3667
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Still trying to get black ops to work, usb loader and wiiflow i just get a black screen now im trying cfg loader and i get this-
    booting wii game. please waitIOS(224) mload ...base: ios57 mload v5.8, Ive trieed re-ripping it, upadting WADs and ive tried other configs but so far only mario kart works(OO7/MW3 doesnt also)...i have post my syscheck and been told that fine so what else could be the problem?

  8. #3668
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by choconyx View Post
    Still trying to get black ops to work, usb loader and wiiflow i just get a black screen now im trying cfg loader and i get this-
    booting wii game. please waitIOS(224) mload ...base: ios57 mload v5.8, Ive trieed re-ripping it, upadting WADs and ive tried other configs but so far only mario kart works(OO7/MW3 doesnt also)...i have post my syscheck and been told that fine so what else could be the problem?
    It could be those stubbed IOS I suggest fixing with the any wii guide...

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  9. #3669
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fix those stubbed ios? Fix how? Ive read many times on this forum not to mess with em as theyre doing no harm,
    Also to never delete any iso below 200 but if you mean to patch(fix) then could you direct me to a guide.

  10. #3670
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by choconyx View Post
    Fix those stubbed ios? Fix how? Ive read many times on this forum not to mess with em as theyre doing no harm,
    Also to never delete any iso below 200 but if you mean to patch(fix) then could you direct me to a guide.
    I did,.... in the system check guide.. use the any wii guide in my signature.. start from the spoiler "softmods with homebrew installed"

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •