Page 301 of 370 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3693

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]

  1. #3001
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    what error message does it show???

  2. #3002
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It says the disc cannot be read when I load it disc and just a black screen when I load it through cfg

    Sent from my evo using WiiHacks

  3. #3003
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rolonrecords View Post
    It says the disc cannot be read when I load it disc and just a black screen when I load it through cfg

    Sent from my evo using WiiHacks
    Is that the retail disc or a burned disc? You might just have a bad rip.

  4. #3004
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Its retail I just really ripped it using cfg I'm gonna try to see if it works.

    Sent from my evo using WiiHacks

    Nope didn't work

    Sent from my evo using WiiHacks
    Last edited by Brian; 05-13-2011 at 06:35 PM.

  5. #3005
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rolonrecords View Post
    Its retail I just really ripped it using cfg I'm gonna try to see if it works.

    Sent from my evo using WiiHacks

    Nope didn't work

    Sent from my evo using WiiHacks
    Which configuration are you using to load the game and is it on the confirmed configurations list in the first post on page 1 of this thread?

  6. #3006
    New Member rodrigoschneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My CoD is freezing on load screen. Can someone help me?

  7. #3007
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoschneider View Post
    My CoD is freezing on load screen. Can someone help me?
    What's your setup?

  8. #3008
    New Member rodrigoschneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im newbie.. What you want to know? I have syscheck here.. You want it?

  9. #3009
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoschneider View Post
    Im newbie.. What you want to know? I have syscheck here.. You want it?
    Nope, just need the loader you're using and are you loading with USB or backup disc?

  10. #3010
    New Member rodrigoschneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    CFG Usb Loader, and I tried loading with USB

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •