Page 282 of 370 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3693

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]

  1. #2811
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 923 Times in 666 Posts
    250 should work launching the game for you thesouth1. It's Wanin's rev 21 with 57 as a base.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

  2. #2812
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcide666 View Post
    250 should work launching the game for you thesouth1. It's Wanin's rev 21 with 57 as a base.
    he is trying to launch from sd but is having issues after the last multi player update.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  3. #2813
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 923 Times in 666 Posts
    Doh...I should have read back a little further. I still haven't played the game enough to take any of the updates so I'm useless.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

  4. #2814
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Alright, I re-read everything on the first page, tried with all the different cIOS and still nothing from the SD. Thank you guys for your time and patience. I will continue to look for another solution at a later date.

  5. #2815
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thesouth1 View Post
    Alright, I re-read everything on the first page, tried with all the different cIOS and still nothing from the SD. Thank you guys for your time and patience. I will continue to look for another solution at a later date.
    Have you looked to see if you can install the retail disc directly to the sd card in the options of your loader. If uloader or neogamma offers this, it might be a quick and easy thing to try.

  6. #2816
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can someone please help me
    I just read the guide. When i play black ops, it says to doenload the black ops update to go online.
    Well i clicked OK. Then it said i need to do some wii user agreement. I have never had this problem before. It also occurs on just dance 2 . n order to buy songs, you need to accept this agreement thing.
    WHat ever it is, is it safe, and where is it

  7. #2817
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    That is a interesting thought, I'll check into it and see what I find. Thanks for the idea!

    (edit) CFGLoader will allow me to Install to SD, so I'm currently doing that as I type.

    Also I installed Hermes 222+223V5.1 to try the 224m_load.
    Last edited by thesouth1; 03-29-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Additional information.

  8. #2818
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    you need to accept the internet user agreement and also update you shop channel via this guide. ( not the nintendo update) before you take the multiplayer update via this guide.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  9. 1 User Says Thank You Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


  10. #2819
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    o so i just click accept on it, then i dont update anything by nintendo
    it wont do it by itself will it

  11. #2820
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dissy View Post
    can someone please help me
    I just read the guide. When i play black ops, it says to doenload the black ops update to go online.
    Well i clicked OK. Then it said i need to do some wii user agreement. I have never had this problem before. It also occurs on just dance 2 . n order to buy songs, you need to accept this agreement thing.
    WHat ever it is, is it safe, and where is it
    Go to from the main menu:
    Wii options (the "Wii" button) Wii settings, Internet options, User Agreements. You must accept this to be able to play most online Wii games.

  12. 1 User Says Thank You thesouth1 For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •