Page 281 of 370 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3693

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]

  1. #2801
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mine runs as it should off hdd.. no issues. it runs better then on disc.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  2. 1 User Says Thank You Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


  3. #2802
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    you CAN play off the sd.. I just caught up on this all and first off.. LEARN TO USE THE EDIT BUTTON PLEASE! If you cannot then its off to the reading room which might do you some good.

    Now Im not sure where you found a guide to softmod your wii but originally it wasnt from here. you are missing a lot of the things our guides provide for you. you seem to be adding bits and pieces of things to "get by".. Before you ask another question about this issue I suggest following the soft mod guide in my signature and dont skip any steps! then follow this guide. If you still have issues after that then you can ask for more assistance. and to verify that you have indeed done as asked you will follow the system check link in my sig and post a proper system check.


    are you playing the japan version? is your wii a region changed wii?
    I AM TRYING TO PLAY THE NTSC-U VERSION.MY WII IS NTSC-J BUT I ALWAYS PLAY NTSC-U SUCESSFULY . I TRIED NEOGAMMA R9 IOS249 v20 AND ULOADER cIOS 224 [57] v5.1 BUT IT GAVE A BLACK SCREEN BEFORE THE WHITE SCREEN OF WARNING. PLEASE HELP ME.
    PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by munir101; 03-28-2011 at 03:42 PM.

  4. #2803
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjs1 View Post
    Does the entire game run slow or are you referring to online lag?
    It is not lag.
    About every 3 seconds it pauses (like lag) but only for a split second then keeps going, no teleporting, no stop and go. Its continuous throughout the entire time I play.. (I know about lag and this is not it. Been playing the CoD series on Wii since WaW was released.)
    Playing from a USB thumb drive, the SD, or the disc - this does not happen.
    Last edited by thesouth1; 03-28-2011 at 04:19 PM.

  5. #2804
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munir101 View Post
    I AM TRYING TO PLAY THE NTSC-U VERSION.MY WII IS NTSC-J BUT I ALWAYS PLAY NTSC-U SUCESSFULY . I TRIED NEOGAMMA R9 IOS249 v20 AND ULOADER cIOS 224 [57] v5.1 BUT IT GAVE A BLACK SCREEN BEFORE THE WHITE SCREEN OF WARNING. PLEASE HELP ME.
    PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!
    This game is VERY particular about region. This may be the cause of it. You should only play a game from your region as it will cause conflict more with this game than any other I have seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by thesouth1 View Post
    It is not lag.
    About every 3 seconds it pauses (like lag) but only for a split second then keeps going, no teleporting, no stop and go. Its continuous throughout the entire time I play.. (I know about lag and this is not it. Been playing the CoD series on Wii since WaW was released.)
    Playing from a USB thumb drive, the SD, or the disc - this does not happen.
    This sounds time consuming, but you may have hard drive issues like maybe bad sectors. You might try deleting your games and then reformatting the hard drive. Then, re-install your games. This is assuming, of course, that your disc is a retail disc and not a bad download.

  6. #2805
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    you CAN play off the sd.. I just caught up on this all and first off.. LEARN TO USE THE EDIT BUTTON PLEASE! If you cannot then its off to the reading room which might do you some good.

    Now Im not sure where you found a guide to softmod your wii but originally it wasnt from here. you are missing a lot of the things our guides provide for you. you seem to be adding bits and pieces of things to "get by".. Before you ask another question about this issue I suggest following the soft mod guide in my signature and dont skip any steps! then follow this guide. If you still have issues after that then you can ask for more assistance. and to verify that you have indeed done as asked you will follow the system check link in my sig and post a proper system check.


    are you playing the japan version? is your wii a region changed wii?
    ok i followed it the soft modding guide
    here is a systmcheck
    Dop-IOS MOD Report
    Wii region USA
    Wii unique device id 58650231

    Spoiler


    i have not tried running off of a hdd or thumbdrive yet (don't have one big enough and with school don't have time during the week to buy one yet. the reason i went from the usb drive to my cpu to a sdhc is because a friend let me borrow his to transfer it to my cpu)
    so before i do anything else is this what i should look like at this point.
    And i have a copy of it before it was double scrubbed so if anything was altered badly because i double scrubbed, it is gone and i won't do that again!
    Thanks though to the people trying to work with me.
    i appreciate it
    thank you
    Last edited by Shift_Lock; 03-29-2011 at 07:15 AM.

  7. #2806
    New Member
    Call Of Duty Expert

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 149 Times in 125 Posts
    Use your retail disc with Wiiflow. Install the retail disc directly to the flash drive. Then you can transfer it from the flash drive to the sd card via PC. Try that.

  8. #2807
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I may have to try that, but this issue with the HDD has been that way since I bought it about a month ago, and it only does it with CoD MW:R and Black Ops. That's what prompted the play from the USB Flash/SD, It ran as smooth or even smoother that way.
    All my discs are originals, and the only reason I modded my Wii was to play from USB so as not to break my disc drive (weather or not BO is responsible, I didn't want to chance it after seeing many threads about it on various forums.)
    Thanks again.

  9. #2808
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by munir101 View Post
    I AM TRYING TO PLAY THE NTSC-U VERSION.MY WII IS NTSC-J BUT I ALWAYS PLAY NTSC-U SUCESSFULY . I TRIED NEOGAMMA R9 IOS249 v20 AND ULOADER cIOS 224 [57] v5.1 BUT IT GAVE A BLACK SCREEN BEFORE THE WHITE SCREEN OF WARNING. PLEASE HELP ME.
    PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!
    It's as cooper said. try the game from YOUR region. and watch the caps lock..

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan91994 View Post
    ok
    Can you use the link in my signature for the system check? I can never read those dopmii ones correctly..



    Quote Originally Posted by thesouth1 View Post
    I may have to try that, but this issue with the HDD has been that way since I bought it about a month ago, and it only does it with CoD MW:R and Black Ops. That's what prompted the play from the USB Flash/SD, It ran as smooth or even smoother that way.
    All my discs are originals, and the only reason I modded my Wii was to play from USB so as not to break my disc drive (weather or not BO is responsible, I didn't want to chance it after seeing many threads about it on various forums.)
    Thanks again.
    Also note that if you read a few pages back it talks about this "new" multi player update that has caused all sorts of issues and cannot be helped.. might have to wait for the next update.

    besides that... you should read the guide again and pay attention to what YOUR cIOS 249/250 are installed as.. look at your system check.
    is it this?:
    cIOS 250 [57] Rev 19 OR Rev 20
    cIOS 249 [57] Rev 19 OR Rev 20
    Last edited by Shift_Lock; 03-29-2011 at 07:33 AM.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  10. #2809
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    besides that... you should read the guide again and pay attention to what YOUR cIOS 249/250 are installed as.. look at your system check.
    is it this?:
    cIOS 250 [57] Rev 19 OR Rev 20
    cIOS 249 [57] Rev 19 OR Rev 20
    No that is not the same as mine and that is not even the same that is in the soft mod any wii link in your sig
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog
    IOS247 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0 -wani cios37-v21d2x3
    IOS248 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0 -wani cios56-v21d2x3
    IOS249 (rev 17): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0 -wani cios38-r17
    IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0 -wani cios57-v21d2x3
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6+?
    MIOS -cmios (WiiGator)= mios v4 with WiiGator's GC Backup Launcher 0.2 embedded into it.
    Here is the way my system was before trying to resolve my issue from the information on this site.

    Spoiler


    I have put it back to the way I originally had it as seen in my "spoiler". My 249 is base 56 and the 250 is base 57.
    If you could provide a link for the cIOS you mentioned, I would gladly give it a try.
    Last edited by thesouth1; 03-29-2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added current sysCheck.

  11. #2810
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thesouth1 View Post
    No that is not the same as mine and that is not even the same that is in the soft mod any wii link in your sig
    I know but page #1 of THIS guide says you need those other cIOS.......... did you read the first page???
    I suggested to Ivan 2 pages back to complete the softmod guide and THEN this guide after that..

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •