03-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Aah, I was under the impression it was out already since I saw some videos of people downloading one on wii.
Originally Posted by Krank
I can barely make it out.. but it looks like 27.5.79?
03-14-2011, 10:52 PM
27.5.29....so that's probably what you are seeing. It's not up to 57 yet that's for sure. When a patch is released you will be prompted to download it or you can't even play. If you aren't prompted then you have an issue with region which it says in the thread. Or possibly other issues like never using the shop channel before.
03-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Alright, Thank you for your help and patience with noobs like myself. lol
We've used our wii shop channel before, so there should be no problem there. So it sounds like we should be good.
03-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Update released. It says it's 4 blocks. Just downloaded now....version number after the update is 28.6.50.
- • Fixed issue where players were taking damage from falls with Light Weight Pro equipped
- • Fixed an issue where leader board would go into hang state if the user has 50+ allies
- • Enemy turrets now glow when the hacker pro perk is equipped
- • Team mates who are in your party will show up as blue on your mini map
- • Improvements made in the matchmaking service
- • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
- • Flak Jacket Pro will now protect against napalm strikes
- • Contracts will now reset when a player prestiges
- • Melee attack radius has been optimized
- • Spawn points have been adjusted in Havana – this should prevent the spawn killing in the Demolition game type
- • Player can no longer load the thunder gun manually – Matches PS360 functionality
- • Zombies Melee damage has been adjusted to match PS360 behavior
- • Fixed issue where the player can complete "The Shortcut" challenge by climbing down a tall ladder
- • Improved Zombie pathing. Zombies should no longer switch directions randomly, teleport through floors, walls, etc.
- • Fix for the 3 weapon exploit when using the last grenade
- • Implemented a way to create a new private party while in a public lobby for when the lobby leader has disbanded the private party.
- • Fix to prevent a player from re-rolling the SAM or Sentry drops
- • Resolved issues where the player could leave the following maps: Havana, Summit, Hanoi
- • Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post
03-15-2011, 02:31 PM
after downloading the patch multiplayer freezes on loading screen, any fix for this?
Last edited by Magic Oreo; 03-15-2011 at 02:34 PM.
03-15-2011, 02:32 PM
There is a bunch of loading screens. Be more specific. It works fine for me.
Tried it again, works without issue. Delete and reinstall your game if you want.
Last edited by Krank; 03-15-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Damn I suck!!!!
03-15-2011, 02:38 PM
first loading screen after you select multiplayer on main screen.
more info: using cfg usb loader with sdcard.
03-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Well you can delete and reinstall the game, delete pay and play patch and re-download or call the support line for help. Not telling them your wii is modded obviously. As I said it works for me and no one else has reported an issue so nothing I can suggest other then that.
Should be obvious as we don't support cheating but make sure ocarina is OFF and if it's ON then please never turn it on again when attempting to play online.
03-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Krank
What usb loader do you use Krank?
03-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Cfg USB Loader v65. Game loads with 224 v5.1.
Tags for this Thread