i my experience wii game save only refer to that specific version of that game, only if it has the same game id name (The hexidecimal game title pal black ops = SC7P52), which it wont if one is pal and the other is another region.i have two different wii sports pal games, when i ran the second game up it was like the first time i ever ran the game it did not use my previous game profiles, hope this helps
you can convert the game save file
[GUIDE] Convert NSMB PAL save to NTSC
Short guide on how to convert a PAL save to NTSC.
***BACKUP YOUR SAVES FIRST, DON'T COME COMPLAINING IF YOU SCREW IT UP AND LOSE YOUR SAVE.***
All you need is Savegame Manager here and a hex editor (Hex Editor Neo is free here).
1. Make sure you have a game save for your NTSC-U version. Then open Savegame Manager and select "extract" and "SD".
2. Find your NSMBW saves (should be listed twice, one for each region) and extract them.
3. You can now delete the PAL save file (it's the one that says "Play Mario with your friends!," while the NTSC-U says "A new Mario adventure!". DO NOT DELETE THE NTSC-U SAVEGAME OR YOU WILL GET THE -106 ERROR WHEN YOU TRY TO REINSTALL IT! If you do by accident, just run the NTSC-U game and create a new one.
4. Now take your SD card and put it in your computer.
5. In the root of your SD card you will find the "savegames" folder with two more folders in it. The one that ends with "45" is NTSC-U and the one that ends with "50" is your PAL save. Open the PAL folder (00010000534d4e50) and open "wiimj2d.sav" with your hex editor.
6. The very first thing you should see on the text side is "SMNP". Change the "P" to "E" (yes it is case sensitive) and save.
7. Copy the edited "wiimj2d.sav" to your NTSC-U folder (00010000534d4e45), and delete the PAL folder.
8. Now insert the SD card back into your Wii and launch Savegame Manager.
9. This time select "install" then "SD" and install your NSMBW save.
^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^
I have the update file if someone wants it just reply to me i will see it next two minutes and send it to your email (post your email to send it)
've followed all the tutorials to run the game, but so far not been able.
someone could provide an easy method of understanding? as none of the tutorials may not work for me?
Use the Uloader, and USB loader wiiflow gx
when loading ios250 rev20, why does it keep defaulting back to ios236 v65535 when I exit MMM and return? Thanks in advance
I read every this guide and i cannont find the problem... when i start play Black Ops and the message pop up and say "The Nunchuk or Classic Controller is required" and i press A nothing repond... i checked battery, etc... and also rev is cIOS249-v19 and cIOS249-v20 installed by WAD Manager 1.4... i tried both and not working... any idea?
1. if you install 249 v19 then 249 v20 it just over writes you don't get both, just keep 249 v20 (57)
2. if your loader uses 249 (57) to run you need to run blackops using another cIOS with a base of 57.
3. install cIOS 250 v20 (57) or a IOS224 with base 57 and in your loader setting set blackops to run using that and give it another try (you may need error 002 on as well)
want me do uninstall first 249 57 (19) then install 249 57 (20) ? i wasnt sure about that and i dont want mess with wii