Page 113 of 370 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3693

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]

  1. #1121
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So, in order to have this work, you need

    1. Turn on Wii Connect and Wii Shop in User Agreement. (This will not brick the wii)

    2. DO NOT TURN ON SYSTEM UPDATE in the Wii Menu

    3. Update the Wii Shop using the method in this forum

    4. Go to multiplayer and wait for the update screen and start the update

    5. Multiplay will work again.

    Are these the correct steps? Thx.

  2. #1122
    New Member iamdb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    C/\N/\D/\
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by cmja98 View Post
    So, in order to have this work, you need

    1. Turn on Wii Connect and Wii Shop in User Agreement. (This will not brick the wii)

    2. DO NOT TURN ON SYSTEM UPDATE in the Wii Menu

    3. Update the Wii Shop using the method in this forum

    4. Go to multiplayer and wait for the update screen and start the update

    5. Multiplay will work again.

    Are these the correct steps? Thx.
    I do believe this is it. Trying it now. Read the original post and was just a little fuzzy on the steps is all.
    Excellent B-OPS guide overall. Thanks!
    Last edited by iamdb; 11-23-2010 at 11:49 AM.
    PLAYMII

  3. #1123
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hi

    i have a problem like some of you but no-one has already answered it i think:
    I have updated the wii shop and if I go to the multiplayer it says: no content is currently being distributed for purchase or re-download
    pls can someone help me with this problem.

    edit: and now it doesn't give any message but I still can't connect to multiplayer
    Last edited by theempyrean; 11-23-2010 at 12:00 PM.

  4. #1124
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    any have the link to update the shop channel? I can't find it in this thread, i know it's here somewhere.... :s

  5. #1125
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    here you go:http://www.wiihacks.com/general-home...v20-guide.html

    can someone fix my problem above?

  6. #1126
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "Updates & Info

    Update works fine as Cile mentioned - Only took 30 seconds on my end.


    For the update you need 60 blocks free it took 2 minutes to update ...went back to main menu for multiplayer

    It changed to "Black Ops Online"

    And you wont believe it connected instantly and NO FREEZE/LAG

    Took the update through USB loading.....it goes into saves...

    Call of duty pay and play = 59 blocks & Call of duty Profile Data = 51 Blocks

    Cile"

    It doesnt say there how to update wii shop channel. Whenever I go there it says it needs a wii system update which I KNOW will brick my wii. So what version is the wii shop channel that I need, V20?

  7. #1127
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok so i have been using USB loader GX ios 249 base 57 rev 20 and I can't revive people in zombie mode or online, i can't pick up care packages either, i heard that you have to use ios 224 v 5.1 is this true? and if it is do i have to format to fat32?

  8. #1128
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    do you use custom controls?

  9. #1129
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theempyrean View Post
    do you use custom controls?
    yes i do use custom controls

  10. #1130
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by beezee View Post
    "Updates & Info

    Update works fine as Cile mentioned - Only took 30 seconds on my end.


    For the update you need 60 blocks free it took 2 minutes to update ...went back to main menu for multiplayer

    It changed to "Black Ops Online"

    And you wont believe it connected instantly and NO FREEZE/LAG

    Took the update through USB loading.....it goes into saves...

    Call of duty pay and play = 59 blocks & Call of duty Profile Data = 51 Blocks

    Cile"

    It doesnt say there how to update wii shop channel. Whenever I go there it says it needs a wii system update which I KNOW will brick my wii. So what version is the wii shop channel that I need, V20?

    Follow the shop channel guide in my signature...guess I should add this to the first post (although I bet you didn't read it ).

    Quote Originally Posted by theempyrean View Post
    hi

    i have a problem like some of you but no-one has already answered it i think:
    I have updated the wii shop and if I go to the multiplayer it says: no content is currently being distributed for purchase or re-download
    pls can someone help me with this problem.

    edit: and now it doesn't give any message but I still can't connect to multiplayer
    I don't know....wait for an hour and try again. Did you already accept the update?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonshort View Post
    Ok so i have been using USB loader GX ios 249 base 57 rev 20 and I can't revive people in zombie mode or online, i can't pick up care packages either, i heard that you have to use ios 224 v 5.1 is this true? and if it is do i have to format to fat32?
    You can try 224, but it won't work with USB Loader GX. No you do not need to format to FAT32, makes no difference.
    Last edited by Krank; 11-23-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •