Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Wii Sports

  1. #11
    New Member jitterbugjohnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamezli View Post
    I tried bowling at Walmart and although the graphics obviously wasn't realistic, the "feel" of it certainly was.
    Do you have to click a button to release the ball or does the ball automatically go at the end of your motion?

  2. #12
    Junior Member tivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    pitching is the best in my opinion. you can throw 4 pitches at different speeds tennis has the best mutiplayer. for some reason, i dont like bowling. maybe its because i dont like bowling in real life.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jitterbugjohnny View Post
    Do you have to click a button to release the ball or does the ball automatically go at the end of your motion?
    For bowling, you hold the B button to start your swing, and then release B to release the ball. This gives you a lot of control over just where exactly you let go of the ball. If you let go if it high, it hits hard on the lane and loses some speed and spin.

    You can even let go of the ball on the backswing and it rolls back to the other Miis that are behind you.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^^ It's brilliant how you ckan do that. Just amazing.

  5. #15
    Member Jamezli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 7 Posts
    Yep, and I can't wait for Wii Sports 2 (if there will be one).

  6. #16
    New Member jitterbugjohnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Matticus View Post
    For bowling, you hold the B button to start your swing, and then release B to release the ball. This gives you a lot of control over just where exactly you let go of the ball. If you let go if it high, it hits hard on the lane and loses some speed and spin.

    You can even let go of the ball on the backswing and it rolls back to the other Miis that are behind you.
    Wow that sounds well thought out. I actually prefer that it's the release of the button as it feels a bit more natural to actual bowling.

  7. #17
    New Member Marioarm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N1QUE24 View Post
    I can't wait to get my hands on the Wii and try Wii Sports out.. I heard its AMAZING
    Yeah I heard from one of my friends that it is a load of fun. And it takes a lot for her to have fun so it must be good :P

  8. #18
    New Member jitterbugjohnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioarm2 View Post
    Yeah I heard from one of my friends that it is a load of fun. And it takes a lot for her to have fun so it must be good :P
    LOL....For some reason I have a vision of a girl in a room in the dark with a single tear writing poetry of the fun she is having....thanks for the imagery Marioarm! lol

  9. #19
    retrogamer
    Guest
    On the tv commercial here in the USA they show some kind of a running/marathon type game with the Wii sports. It is on the disc as an unlockable? I don't see any official mention of it yet it appears on the commercial.

  10. #20
    Member Nave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canada, Oshawa
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamezli View Post
    Yep, and I can't wait for Wii Sports 2 (if there will be one).
    There is going to be a second version of games like Wii sports, it is going to be released with the Wiimote next year sometime. So i am waiting to get a second Wiimote untill this is released. I heard about it somewhere i will try and find a link
    Rrrrrol up the Rrrrrrim Stats:

    "Please play again" = 25
    Free Coffee/Donut = 4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •