Well cIOSX rev19 works!!!
*note* This is taken from said video before but a little more elaborated i guess you could say
I am using 4.2u and did all the modding required.
I followed your guide but didn't quite work (had a black screen at load up if i used 223 or 222)
Anyways so i used the new cIOSX rev19 and works great.
Grab the new cIOSX rev19 here
I stuck it in my SD card apps folder(did not test just using my hard drive):
1. Create a new folder in your apps folder named "cIOSX_rev19-Installer"
2. Extract/Copy contents of download into folder
3. rename "cIOSX_rev19-Installer.dol" to "boot.dol"
1. Open cIOSX_rev19-Installer with Homebrew
2. Use IOS249 during installation
3. A to agree to disclaimer
4. Select IOS37 v3869 then press A
5. If you have a network connection switch and use that, but if you want to use offline download this file and place it in the wad folder in the root of your card (sd:\wad)
This method apparently works on many different loaders so hopefully it will work with yours!!!
Settings im using for my USB Loader GX is:
Video Mode : Force NTSC
IOS : IOS 249
Error 002 fix : Yes
(leave everything else alone)
Here is a video with a guy using it on many loaders:
Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) works on just about every loader there is
1. NeoGamma R8 Final
2. USB Loader GX
3. Wii Flow (IOS 249)
4. Configurable USB loader
6. NeoGamma R9 Beta8