Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 900

Thread: Monster Hunter 3 Tri

  1. #691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    You can download the Wad files from http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...cios-wads.html. Personally, I suggest using v4 for IOS222 and IOS223, although I know some members of this site disagree with me. I always had problems with v5, and several guides still suggest using v4 (including this one), but it's up to you.
    Hermes made his cIOS installer v5 to be compatible with uLoader (also made by Hermes), he didn't care if v5 was compatible with other usb loaders. It seems that Hermes cIOS v4 is known to be trouble free when used with any usb loader. So, if you use a usb loader other than uLoader, then IOS222/223 from Hermes cIOS installer v4 would be a good choice, I have had issues with Hermes v5 and CFG loader too.

    Quote Originally Posted by freakonaut View Post
    Every time I launch the game with CFGLoader I keep getting Error 001: Unauthorized Device Detected. So, I reinstalled my ios249 to rev17 (from 19), and then reinstalled the ios223 from this thread with my gc controller and memory card unplugged, and disk drive empty. But still I get the Error 001. I ran a syscheck and noticed that my ios250 was (v65535), idk if that has anything to do with it (I really have no idea what I'm looking at in the syscheck report).
    don't worry about the IOS250 v65535, that is how the installer installs it, with the highest possible version number, so nintendo cannot overwrite it.
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 10-03-2010 at 01:39 PM.

  2. #692
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If anyone needs help getting Monster hunter tri working pm me and i will give you a full walk through on how to do it. If the mods and admins approve my guide it will be posted up soon.

    Not bagging on this tutorial but it doesn't really walk you step by step on what you need to do. It has hermes 223 installation on the right merged IOS's but there is a little more you have to do before you go into this. I have done a lot of research up on this game and put a lot of work and effort to getting it work. I have a full flawless guide and if problems i will be happy to walk you through and help you. PM if you need help.

  3. #693
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jerkiller911 View Post
    If anyone needs help getting Monster hunter tri working pm me and i will give you a full walk through on how to do it. If the mods and admins approve my guide it will be posted up soon.

    Not bagging on this tutorial but it doesn't really walk you step by step on what you need to do. It has hermes 223 installation on the right merged IOS's but there is a little more you have to do before you go into this. I have done a lot of research up on this game and put a lot of work and effort to getting it work. I have a full flawless guide and if problems i will be happy to walk you through and help you. PM if you need help.
    You wasted your time... As all it takes is installing cios 223(37/38) then launching the game through 223 in your usb loader + error 2 fix
    Last edited by narse1979; 10-07-2010 at 09:31 AM.


  4. #694
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Not for me and I'm sure there is a lot more people out there having problems with it as well.

  5. #695
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jerkiller911 View Post
    Not for me and I'm sure there is a lot more people out there having problems with it as well.
    My setup for the game - Cios38 rev17 installed to slot 249 --> Wiiflow 222--> Hermes 223 v4 37 merged with 38 -->error 2 fix...... Working


  6. #696
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,296 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    @jerkiller911 -

    While we appreciate the submission, and the thought (and formatting) which went behind it, there are already two threads open about this particular game on the site. This one, which we formally support and endorse, and a member-supported thread for users who have submitted alternative methods for running MH3.

    You're welcome to post the tips you've collected at the following location: http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/57...d-methods.html
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  7. #697
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us Workers Great

    Looked everywhere online but didn't get teh fix until I read this guide. Thank you it worked 100% 4.1u USA Wii

  8. #698
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a problem! It used to work great with rev17 but now i have updated to rev20 and it doesnt work anymore! when i select ios 223 or ios 222 in usb loader GX it just crashes and after that I have to reformat my wbfs drive and put all the games on again and that takes ages and i dont want to go through that process again. Anyone knows what im doing wrong?? thx

  9. #699
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Göttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 709 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybrown View Post
    I have a problem! It used to work great with rev17 but now i have updated to rev20 and it doesnt work anymore! when i select ios 223 or ios 222 in usb loader GX it just crashes and after that I have to reformat my wbfs drive and put all the games on again and that takes ages and i dont want to go through that process again. Anyone knows what im doing wrong?? thx
    w00t why did you reformat anything when you have a cios problem?
    try the very first option of this guide here to restore a good cios set..
    Krank's Blackscreen Troubleshooting
    good look

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  10. #700
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    **You will not be able to use neogamma, as it wont allow you to select ios 223, you can use CFG usb loader and USB loader GX to boot discs.**


    How do you do that exactly? I loaded both loaders but I don't see any disc option anywhere

Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •