Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 900

Thread: Monster Hunter 3 Tri

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyonishiu View Post
    yes but everytime i run the app, it searches for a USB drive and returns error if none is present.

    using cfg v56

    trying USB GX now. it says missing unstubbed 222. but guide mentions only 223 from hermes pack. what dya think?
    i think you are running 4.2 and didnt follow the softmod guide properly.

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i have 3.1U

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's okay that IOS55 is disabled? And updating to cios 38 rev 17 get my usb loader gx and MH3 to work?

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know...

    4.2u softmod

    Followed the instructions given;
    (installed 223 merging 38 and 37)

    Using uLoader 5.0 the game still freezes with that noise when I select new game.

    Followed the 2nd set of instructions
    (installed via ios249->223 merging 38 and 37)

    Same issue.

    I can't get any of the other loaders to load my USB drive as it's an older one. uLoader is the only one that'll read it (even then I have to unplug/plug the power cord before it'll read it @ the loading screen - this trick doesn't work on GX or CFG.)

    Any ideas?

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay, I reinstalled GX and now that is working properly, but MH3 still does not work. I am on a USA region Wii and I'm trying to play the NTSC version, so I shouldn't have to force any video.
    When I set the IOS to 223 for MH3 in GX the game just black screens and I have to restart my Wii.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by d1gw33d View Post
    I don't know...

    4.2u softmod

    Followed the instructions given;
    (installed 223 merging 38 and 37)

    Using uLoader 5.0 the game still freezes with that noise when I select new game.

    Followed the 2nd set of instructions
    (installed via ios249->223 merging 38 and 37)

    Same issue.

    I can't get any of the other loaders to load my USB drive as it's an older one. uLoader is the only one that'll read it (even then I have to unplug/plug the power cord before it'll read it @ the loading screen - this trick doesn't work on GX or CFG.)

    Any ideas?
    installing it isnt enough, you MUST select it in the loader before you start the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmatt View Post
    Working - and it's awesome.

    Anyone tried it online yet?
    you really think that is sensible, BEFORE the official release date? why not jsut make a big sign saying "IM A PIRATE AND I LIVE HERE" ?

  7. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you really think that is sensible, BEFORE the official release date? why not jsut make a big sign saying "IM A PIRATE AND I LIVE HERE" ?
    About as sensible as us all getting together to discuss it on a public forum?

    I did it with Mario Kart, Brawl and others and didn't have a problem.

    As far as I'm aware Nintendo don't do a banning system like Microsoft do they? I was really wondering whether or not the servers were up yet. Although being in the UK i am curious if i will need the pal version to get decent speeds.

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Little (and maybe dumb) question:

    I have installed IOS222 and IOS223 following this thread, that is:
    IOS 222 and select IOS38 merged with IOS37
    IOS 223 and select IOS60 merged with IOS38

    So that means I have to reinstall IOS 223? do I have to uninstall it first or can I overwrite it?

    Thanks in advance

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoSunshine View Post
    Little (and maybe dumb) question:

    I have installed IOS222 and IOS223 following this thread, that is:
    IOS 222 and select IOS38 merged with IOS37
    IOS 223 and select IOS60 merged with IOS38

    So that means I have to reinstall IOS 223? do I have to uninstall it first or can I overwrite it?

    Thanks in advance
    reinstall and it will simply overwrite your previous one.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You davepm For This Useful Post


  11. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davepm View Post
    installing it isnt enough, you MUST select it in the loader before you start the game.
    I was... that wasn't the issue.

    I've since got it working thanks to these forums.

    I used DOP-Mii and followed a tutorial by ShadowSonic2 located here. Followed steps 3-6 to ensure my IOS's were up to date (?) and the same as what most people on here seem to be using.

    I don't know much about the Wii softmod and just followed a tutorial back in Jan. of this year to do it. No idea what I was actually doing which leads to problems when you need to make adjustments down the road... like now. Regardless if anyone continues to get the black screen w/sound buzz I'd take a look @ that tutorial. I then followed the steps in this topic for IOS232.

    Also - for step 5 (Installing cIOS249-rev14) on Shadows tutorial I used rev17 instead.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by d1gw33d; 04-18-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •