Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 900

Thread: Monster Hunter 3 Tri

  1. #381
    Fen
    Fen is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gac View Post
    I have got the hermes version to install offline as I dont have internet connection
    When I download it its a folder 00000001 so go to put it on my sd card but 00000001 is already there do I delete this folder and put the folder I downloaded in its place
    Thanks
    Where did the 00000001 folder that's already on your SD card come from?

  2. #382
    gac
    gac is offline
    New Member gac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I am sure I installed hermes before like the instructions - I set ios 223 in gx loader - the game loads I press A and the screen freezes and I get the terrible buzzing noise

  3. #383
    Fen
    Fen is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gac View Post
    I am sure I installed hermes before like the instructions - I set ios 223 in gx loader - the game loads I press A and the screen freezes and I get the terrible buzzing noise
    Have you also tried IOS 222? Some people report it working when 223 does not. Also experiment with forcing NTSC for video (even if the disc is NTSC) and turning on the 002 fix.

  4. 1 User Says Thank You Fen For This Useful Post


  5. #384
    New Member Mix_SuG_N0iz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    Have you also tried IOS 222? Some people report it working when 223 does not. Also experiment with forcing NTSC for video (even if the disc is NTSC) and turning on the 002 fix.
    Wow thanks for this after a while I was going to give up until I clicked last page and change the ios to 222 and forcing and yes to 002 it finally worked. Thanks

  6. #385
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    bonny scotland
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi just thought i would say after many hours of trying forget usb loader gx just follow guide then get cfg loader works a treat playing was using 4.2e too

  7. #386
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    anyone no why it crashed online during the cut scean with the jamacian looking guy with pick axe ?

  8. #387
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    bonny scotland
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nope sorry mine just crashed at a loading screen guessing the wii struggles to load all the info at times just have to re-set and try again is every thing else ok offline mode ect

  9. #388
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrandy View Post
    nope sorry mine just crashed at a loading screen guessing the wii struggles to load all the info at times just have to re-set and try again is every thing else ok offline mode ect
    yup every thing in offline mode works fine just online tryed on my 3.4e wii didnt work so updated the firmware to 4.2 but same problem

  10. #389
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,696
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 3,679 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by chris16555 View Post
    yup every thing in offline mode works fine just online tryed on my 3.4e wii didnt work so updated the firmware to 4.2 but same problem
    You guys realize updating to 4.2 won't solve problems, right? You only make modding more difficult by doing so, not to mention this isn't a cure-all.

  11. #390
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    You guys realize updating to 4.2 won't solve problems, right? You only make modding more difficult by doing so, not to mention this isn't a cure-all.
    well i realize that nooow :P

Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •