im running Ciosx rev19 usb loader gx latest revision i think 920? . everything ran beutifully except for one thing, i fell through the floor just outside the "dojo" while fighting two bad guys in the alley. anyone else encounter that? thought it was odd. btw anyone got a pre-order code for the leaked iso?
i just reloaded from the last save, i play off a hdd. in the main menu after you start the game theres this extras option click that and it will ask you for your pre-order code. it should be a set of numbers that will unlock extras in the game if you "pre-ordered" the game lol
all you get is bonus in game swords thats it
whats wrong with wanting that? i think its a pretty cool game. its like hes some kinda ninja cowboy shit.
its good but too short and too easy you get to much money upgrade too fast.....
Last edited by Ithian; 03-17-2010 at 08:53 AM.
"I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing
i keep getting error 001 when i try two play from disk or usb cfg,please reply
This worked for me; more or less the same method as wii sports resort;
Wii Sports Resort
1. Load USB Loader GX and select Wii Sports Resort
2. Go to Settings > Game Load
3. Set Alternate dol to Select Dol
4. You will be prompted with selecting the known correct dol <952>, click YES (now it is something like 316 'player DOL')
5. Set "002 Fix" to YES
6. Save settings, exit settings
7. Start game
8. Watch the/a Wii Motion Plus video (you need to watch it all)
9. Press A, and turn off your Wii and then turn it back on.
10. Load USB Loader GX and select Wii Sports Resort
11. Go to Settings > Game Load
12. Set Alternate dol to default
13. Save settings, exit.
14. Load game as normal.
I did not force any PAL or NTSC (I have a PAL Wii + PAL game and did not watch the motion plus instuctional video before in any other game)