Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dead space extraction freezes

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Dead space extraction freezes

    hi anyone having issues with the dead space.

    Using neo gamma or usb loader I got random freezes

    Anyone else having these issues because the game is swish

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmop View Post
    hi anyone having issues with the dead space.

    Using neo gamma or usb loader I got random freezes

    Anyone else having these issues because the game is swish
    Yeah, me too with neogamma, freezes at the same point every time
    It's really anoying cuz me and my friend played like crazy until we came to this stupid freeze...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I played it today through two chapters with USB Loader GX and it worked just fine, were the freezes after this point?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmop View Post
    hi anyone having issues with the dead space.

    Using neo gamma or usb loader I got random freezes

    Anyone else having these issues because the game is swish
    Is your hard drive spinning down (going to sleep)?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    They can happen randomly. But mine freezes every time at a door way out in the game. dunno witch chapter though

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
    They can happen randomly. But mine freezes every time at a door way out in the game. dunno witch chapter though
    same issue here.

    im using wiiflow with my hard drive. shortly after i leave the morgue i get to a part where two bodies fall from up above. the next door it freezes and i cant do any thing. i can hear a noise in the back ground that keeps repeating itself. once i get to this door my hard drive light stops and i have to reset the wii.

    ive tried it with both neogamma and wiiflow with the same results.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,450
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 4,309 Times in 3,618 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kaknballz View Post
    same issue here.

    im using wiiflow with my hard drive. shortly after i leave the morgue i get to a part where two bodies fall from up above. the next door it freezes and i cant do any thing. i can hear a noise in the back ground that keeps repeating itself. once i get to this door my hard drive light stops and i have to reset the wii.

    ive tried it with both neogamma and wiiflow with the same results.
    NeoGamma R8B7 and Dog Egg's 3.1 to 4.1 tutorial and perfect operational condition --- including this segment. The only thing I had to do was change audio to console default as it first it wasn't outputting. Beyond that, excellent game and plays fine as stated. 500gb WD 2.5" hard drive, not strictly via DVD...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •