Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers freezing during ending cutscene

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers freezing during ending cutscene

    I burned the game at 2x using a Verbatim DVD-R like I do all my games, and up until the end of the game, it worked fine. At a certain point in one of the ending cutscenes when the screen goes black, it doesn't load the next scene and just stays black. I've tried using cIOSCORP, Neogamma and uloader 3.5 with cIOS 222 and they all freeze at the same place. People on other forums seem to be having this issue as well, from what I've read. Has anyone managed to finish the game successfully without it freezing?
    Last edited by Naozumi; 12-26-2009 at 09:26 PM.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    same problem...
    Game works fine, beat the endboss, ending scene, stays black.
    Which Version did you burned? the NTSC or the MULTI3 Version?


    But do you even get something when you beat the game? Except for a medal?

    So is there a +New Game or anything else?

  3. #3
    Junior Member 8JO3K7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    I cant even play the game, ive loaded through neogamma and backup luancher and when i load it it skips the safety screen and goes straight onto a screen with loading in the bottom right corner and doesnt get past that, the disc drive seems to stop making any noised when it gets to that screen?? my system is 4.1e cios249 rev14 neogamma

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you tried burning it again? I also use 4.1E, neogamma, and no problem there except for the ending.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoData View Post
    same problem...
    Game works fine, beat the endboss, ending scene, stays black.
    Which Version did you burned? the NTSC or the MULTI3 Version?


    But do you even get something when you beat the game? Except for a medal?

    So is there a +New Game or anything else?
    Yeah, there's a New Game+. There are a couple new cutscenes, you keep all your items, medals and healthbar, and some of the minigames have different content.
    edit: I'm playing the NTSC-U scene release.
    Last edited by Naozumi; 12-27-2009 at 11:40 AM.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Naozumi View Post
    Yeah, there's a New Game+. There are a couple new cutscenes, you keep all your items, medals and healthbar, and some of the minigames have different content.
    edit: I'm playing the NTSC-U scene release.


    I will try the other version, maybe there it works, but could take a while, considering download time, playtime, real-life

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow i thought i was the only one with a screwed up ISO cause im really mad nearly threw my wii mote at the ground cause of the stupid boss, And to not be able to see the ending truly made me mad even more.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Where'd you get the iso from? Is it possible it turned out to be a very bad iso?


    see the sig... see he is now banned
    Last edited by ModderMan; 01-01-2010 at 04:28 PM.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    as stated in the other thread : Final Fantasy CC: The Crystal Bearers problem


    It worked faster than expected

    Game tested,
    game works fine no problems (since it is the same game it easily accepted my save -> Final Battle)

    So after 10 min I finished the game again....

    The problem is still there:

    "After the queen and Yukes shake hands, wii tries to read something (a guess ffrom the sound it makes), screen turns black, screen stays black"


    My overall guess: All backupversions will hang up, except for the jap version maybe. Since we all try to play a "NTSC"Version, it is only english version that is out right now.

    And the original games should work, probably.

    So i think we have to wait for the official US or PAL Backup-version to come out.


    Unless someone was able to finish the game with his version

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry glowy surfer dude!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naozumi View Post
    I burned the game at 2x using a Verbatim DVD-R like I do all my games, and up until the end of the game, it worked fine. At a certain point in one of the ending cutscenes when the screen goes black, it doesn't load the next scene and just stays black. I've tried using cIOSCORP, Neogamma and uloader 3.5 with cIOS 222 and they all freeze at the same place. People on other forums seem to be having this issue as well, from what I've read. Has anyone managed to finish the game successfully without it freezing?
    im just after beating that annoying boss and once althae shakes the yukes hand.........................nothin !!!!!!!!!!!!! <burned@2x -r imgburn> this sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •