Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: New Super Mario Bros.wii SMNE.dol

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thanks

    Hey all you out there deserves thanks for the help with the nsmb. This new copyright that is out makes you think you got it then you play a few minutes and wham you get an error again. But with your help I got past all the errors

  2. #42
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks So much i've been tring to figure out why the smnp wasn't working.. thanks again

  3. #43
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardace View Post
    ok i think i know what im doing
    i entered 42 hit generate then opened the iso
    went to partion 1 and extraced the main.dol somewhere and took this new main.dol i got from you guys and hit replace and then i hit scrub and its taking a very long time, gonna try to burn to disc when its done uh tell me if i am doing this all right or wrong lol
    Ok, I downloaded a version that would give me errors when I play after a few min. Now I replaced the main.dol, pressed scrub, and then I click on compress, burned image to disc, now this version with new main.dol i get error right away, what am i doing wrong? thanks for help. PS: I'm using a wasabi zero modchip
    Last edited by zatler; 11-17-2009 at 10:38 AM.

  4. #44
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
    Files from other guide wouldn't work for me with a backup of my NTSC ripped to the HD with Coverfloader v1.3 (r988).

    After using main.dol from this thread and wiiscrubber worked fine with 002 error on and nothing else - worked for hours so far with no errors

    Cheers
    Last edited by thescot33; 11-17-2009 at 11:05 AM.

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 28 Times in 4 Posts

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by rchamness View Post
    Hey all you out there deserves thanks for the help with the nsmb. This new copyright that is out makes you think you got it then you play a few minutes and wham you get an error again. But with your help I got past all the errors
    glad i was able to help this is my first guide so was kinda sloppy.. but that said im glad it worked this post has a ton of views so hopefully ive helped a lot of them.. again glad it works

    Quote Originally Posted by jick69 View Post
    Thanks So much i've been tring to figure out why the smnp wasn't working.. thanks again
    no problemo if you have any ?s feel free to pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by zatler View Post
    Ok, I downloaded a version that would give me errors when I play after a few min. Now I replaced the main.dol, pressed scrub, and then I click on compress, burned image to disc, now this version with new main.dol i get error right away, what am i doing wrong? thanks for help. PS: I'm using a wasabi zero modchip
    I'm not sure about why your wii wont play it from backup... if you try loading it with the new neogamma it might work? its a freak accident that it loads from my disc channel cause nothing else at all will since 4.2 update. but i can tell you using this method it WILL work off a usb loader on an external or sd card w/e.

    Quote Originally Posted by thescot33 View Post
    Files from other guide wouldn't work for me with a backup of my NTSC ripped to the HD with Coverfloader v1.3 (r988).

    After using main.dol from this thread and wiiscrubber worked fine with 002 error on and nothing else - worked for hours so far with no errors

    Cheers
    the main.dol from the other thread IIRC is for the pal version which it should have said in the post not sure if it did but when the guide says rename it SMNP.dol (SMN =game P=pal... so SMNP = NSMB for pal... but if your playing us wii ntsc it asks for SMNE... so that dol as far as i can tell is for the pal version mine id for ntsc )
    any again glad to help thx all for the thx and yah back to work with me peace!
    -Please click thank you if I helped you
    (ohh yah this is real orignal but you gotta remind folks... manners these days!!! <3 you all)

  6. #46
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearda View Post

    I'm not sure about why your wii wont play it from backup... if you try loading it with the new neogamma it might work? its a freak accident that it loads from my disc channel cause nothing else at all will since 4.2 update. but i can tell you using this method it WILL work off a usb loader on an external or sd card w/e.



    the main.dol from the other thread IIRC is for the pal version which it should have said in the post not sure if it did but when the guide says rename it SMNP.dol (SMN =game P=pal... so SMNP = NSMB for pal... but if your playing us wii ntsc it asks for SMNE... so that dol as far as i can tell is for the pal version mine id for ntsc )
    any again glad to help thx all for the thx and yah back to work with me peace!
    I'm not sure what neogamma is, i just use a wasabi zero modchip, no softmods, not sure how to softmod and afraid it might brick my system, am i doing something wrong or will this only work on softmods?

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 28 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zatler View Post
    I'm not sure what neogamma is, i just use a wasabi zero modchip, no softmods, not sure how to softmod and afraid it might brick my system, am i doing something wrong or will this only work on softmods?


    well ive never used a wasabi zero modchip only drivekey (mines brand new ordered a few weeks ago).. with my drivekey heres what i did in order to play nsmb

    1. Ripped it with my dvd reader on my computer ( it has to be a specific LG GDR something or other i dont recall)

    2.opened it up replaced the main.dol with my SMNE.dol (renamed it to main.dol of coarse)

    3. hit scrub (it made a new NSMB(scrubbed).iso

    4. burned at 4x with my LG dvd ram drive (using Verbatim -r dvd)

    5. let it verify the burn

    6. put it in and it loaded right up.

    it could be ur modchip it could be your wii it could be your system menu im not sure

    My wii was made back in feb 2007.. with a brand new drivekey running 4.2U
    and is softmodded as well it plays games softmodded fine but if i turn the drivekey on it wont play those games burnt..

    now if i turn drivekey on itplays NSMB nothing else.. but if i turn it off it plays all my other backups but wont play NSMB .. something screwy about this mario game i guess so thats all the information i have to give about that and what i did to make my burnt copy work hope it was of some use

    ps softmodding is the awesome man if you follow ALL DIRECTIONS like it tells you to for what ever menu your using you will have you wii modded in a matter of 10-15 minutes at TOPS (not including time your reading / re-reading to make sure you get it all right its pretty automated with the installs) and then you couldjust s a SD card or USB external to load stuff up

    you could try an orignal burn w/o patching the main.dol maybe but not sure how wasabi would handle that. or if it can i havnt tried it on mine
    -Please click thank you if I helped you
    (ohh yah this is real orignal but you gotta remind folks... manners these days!!! <3 you all)

  8. #48
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the help. I burned with and without the main.dol replaced. Maybe its the wasabi zero modchop.

    Can you point me to a good tutorial on softmods, and by softmodding, do I have to take out the wasabi zero chip? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearda View Post
    well ive never used a wasabi zero modchip only drivekey (mines brand new ordered a few weeks ago).. with my drivekey heres what i did in order to play nsmb

    1. Ripped it with my dvd reader on my computer ( it has to be a specific LG GDR something or other i dont recall)

    2.opened it up replaced the main.dol with my SMNE.dol (renamed it to main.dol of coarse)

    3. hit scrub (it made a new NSMB(scrubbed).iso

    4. burned at 4x with my LG dvd ram drive (using Verbatim -r dvd)

    5. let it verify the burn

    6. put it in and it loaded right up.

    it could be ur modchip it could be your wii it could be your system menu im not sure

    My wii was made back in feb 2007.. with a brand new drivekey running 4.2U
    and is softmodded as well it plays games softmodded fine but if i turn the drivekey on it wont play those games burnt..

    now if i turn drivekey on itplays NSMB nothing else.. but if i turn it off it plays all my other backups but wont play NSMB .. something screwy about this mario game i guess so thats all the information i have to give about that and what i did to make my burnt copy work hope it was of some use

    ps softmodding is the awesome man if you follow ALL DIRECTIONS like it tells you to for what ever menu your using you will have you wii modded in a matter of 10-15 minutes at TOPS (not including time your reading / re-reading to make sure you get it all right its pretty automated with the installs) and then you couldjust s a SD card or USB external to load stuff up

    you could try an orignal burn w/o patching the main.dol maybe but not sure how wasabi would handle that. or if it can i havnt tried it on mine

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotik View Post
    ANY SOFTMODDERS WHO HAVE NOT INSTALLED HERMES IOS AND USE ULOADER SHOULD DO SO. NSMB RUNS FLAWLESSLY. AS WELL AS ALL GH AND EVERY GAME I'VE TRIED WITHIN THE PAST MONTH. IT IS AN EXCELLENT LOADER. DISCS ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. YOU CAN RUN EVERYTHING OFF OF AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. ULOADER ALSO HAS THE OPTION TO DOWNLOAD COVERS THROUGH THE WII ITSELF.


    ALL THIS GAME PATCHING IS NOT NECESSARY.

    YOU JUST NEED A GOOD LOADER. ANY OTHER LOADER I HAVE USED HAS HAD ISSUES WITH CERTAIN GAMES. HERMES ULOADER AND IOS ARE THE BEST.
    USBLOADER has been ace for everygame except this one!! says "error please eject disk and power off..." iv thrown ios 53 on and hermes 222 with 36&37 merged. but still no luck (on 4.2)

    on another wii, i set up (4.2) exactly the same hermes 222 froze and wouldnt install, but were identical setups!

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 28 Times in 4 Posts

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by diggity_dys View Post
    USBLOADER has been ace for everygame except this one!! says "error please eject disk and power off..." iv thrown ios 53 on and hermes 222 with 36&37 merged. but still no luck (on 4.2)

    on another wii, i set up (4.2) exactly the same hermes 222 froze and wouldnt install, but were identical setups!

    okay well what version of CFG are you using cause 48b fixes the problem with NSMB.. you just use a non patched normal iso for your loader if you use 48b of CFG and it works fine.. now if your using 2 of the exact same menu 4.2 wiis and one is freezing up not installing and the other installed fine if i understand this right your messing something up somewhere..

    is the wii thats freezing up and wont install when you did your softmodding is it a virgin wii or was it softmodded then upgraded to 4.2? could be a problem.

    anywho would need like in depth information about both to be able to help.
    -Please click thank you if I helped you
    (ohh yah this is real orignal but you gotta remind folks... manners these days!!! <3 you all)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •