Page 12 of 226 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 2254

Thread: [GUIDE] New Super Mario Bros.

  1. #111
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davepm View Post
    you can copy everything from your SD, to you pc, then follow the guide.




    sounds like its not patched properly, or try a different loader
    But someone said that once you format your SD card, it's unreadable by the PC? So I can't put things back on? Thanks for your help, by the way.

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bceagles View Post
    But someone said that once you format your SD card, it's unreadable by the PC? So I can't put things back on? Thanks for your help, by the way.
    your pc cant read it, until you reformat it again, so while the game is on it, you cant use it in your PC, but once youve finished, you can format it back.

  3. #113
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Makes sense. But... is it easy to reformat it back? Or does it take like, more knowledge than a simple click? Haha, obviously I'm worried, I've done quite a lot of softmodding.

  4. #114
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bceagles View Post
    Makes sense. But... is it easy to reformat it back? Or does it take like, more knowledge than a simple click? Haha, obviously I'm worried, I've done quite a lot of softmodding.
    as simple as right click, format, start

  5. 1 User Says Thank You davepm For This Useful Post


  6. #115
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is this the wii version or just the NDS working on Wii?

  7. #116
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo13 View Post
    Is this the wii version or just the NDS working on Wii?
    LOLWhut?

    you been living in a cave for the last week?

    Its Wii New Super Mario Bros.!.!.

  8. #117
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok think I'm losing it here.

    Downloaded the Wii SD-USB loader v.15.wad And put it (after formatting my SD-card) on it. And got to Wad Manager v1.4. Select IOS 249. Select Wii SD-slot. And than it said retrieving file list ERROR ret-1.

    So no other loader for me ?

    And what did you mean by "not patched it properly" BCEAGLES

  9. #118
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So is it stupid to assume that when the ntsc version is released that we won't have to jump through hoops to get it to work? BTW im on 4.1 with D2pro9 and do have homebrew.

  10. #119
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by davepm View Post
    LOLWhut?

    you been living in a cave for the last week?

    Its Wii New Super Mario Bros.!.!.
    Im not in a cave or something like that... lol

    Im just asking cause some sites its saying the launch is going to be 11/15/2009...

    But thanks anyway... i will buy my new mario now

  11. #120
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainN00b View Post
    And what did you mean by "not patched it properly" BCEAGLES
    i meant, are you 100% sure that you followed all the instructions, it sounds like you havent patched the .dol file correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by subedriver View Post
    So is it stupid to assume that when the ntsc version is released that we won't have to jump through hoops to get it to work? BTW im on 4.1 with D2pro9 and do have homebrew.
    I would assume the NTSC version will need exactly the same treatment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •