Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sport Resort NTSC on Chipped Wii?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Sport Resort NTSC on Chipped Wii?

    Every thread i've read has been about PAL Wii's or softmodded Wii's..

    Should I be able to play a backup of the game without any changes to my setup? Run the update on the drive or will there be a safe update available for the NTSC's?
    [ wii: 4.2u wiikey2 750GB toshiba usb hdd ] [ xb360 slim ]

  2. #2
    New Member jonathanb9595's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    697
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 159 Times in 121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DatacomGuy View Post
    Every thread i've read has been about PAL Wii's or softmodded Wii's..

    Should I be able to play a backup of the game without any changes to my setup? Run the update on the drive or will there be a safe update available for the NTSC's?
    If you only have a chip and no softmods you can update.

    This time i made sure....





    I'm gonna help you

    Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanb9595 View Post
    If you only have a chip and no softmods you can update.
    What about homebrew?
    [ wii: 4.2u wiikey2 750GB toshiba usb hdd ] [ xb360 slim ]

  4. #4
    New Member jonathanb9595's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    697
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 159 Times in 121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DatacomGuy View Post
    What about homebrew?
    homebrew=softmod and if you have homebrew just get a disk update skipper (you can find one on the forms :P)

    This time i made sure....





    I'm gonna help you

    Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanb9595 View Post
    homebrew=softmod and if you have homebrew just get a disk update skipper (you can find one on the forms :P)
    Oh ok, didnt really think of that way. I guess what I was trying to say is that I'm not using any software to play backups.. I installed homebrew so I could downgrade the os.

    I searched on here for disk update skipper, but only this thread came up. Same in google. Could it be called anything else?
    [ wii: 4.2u wiikey2 750GB toshiba usb hdd ] [ xb360 slim ]

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Bump, anyone?
    [ wii: 4.2u wiikey2 750GB toshiba usb hdd ] [ xb360 slim ]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •