Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: My Sims Racing Problem

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    My Sims Racing Problem

    Hello,
    My Sims Racing boots up, but it's getting stuck on the "My Sims racing uses an Autosave feature...." intro screen. It says to press A, but when I do nothing happens. The system isn't frozen because I can still press the home key and escape to the Wii Menu. This happens when I try to run the game from the disc using the Gamma loader or from my USB harddrive. Here's my setup:

    Hardmodded Wii
    Updated to 4.0 using Waninkoko.
    cIOS38_rev13a installed.
    USB Loader GX (488) with 002 fix enabled.
    I've also installed IOS38-64-v3609, IOS53-64-v4113, IOS55-64-v4633.

    Is anyone else having this same problem? I was able to get IJ working using this same method, but My Sims Racing has me stumped. Thanks for the help!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMIESHAN View Post
    Hello,
    My Sims Racing boots up, but it's getting stuck on the "My Sims racing uses an Autosave feature...." intro screen. It says to press A, but when I do nothing happens. The system isn't frozen because I can still press the home key and escape to the Wii Menu. This happens when I try to run the game from the disc using the Gamma loader or from my USB harddrive. Here's my setup:

    Hardmodded Wii
    Updated to 4.0 using Waninkoko.
    cIOS38_rev13a installed.
    USB Loader GX (488) with 002 fix enabled.
    I've also installed IOS38-64-v3609, IOS53-64-v4113, IOS55-64-v4633.

    Is anyone else having this same problem? I was able to get IJ working using this same method, but My Sims Racing has me stumped. Thanks for the help!
    I have the same exact problem and it is frustrating my seven-year old son. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

    Thanks,
    Bruce

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Have you tried installing IOS38-64-v3610 rev13

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No. Though I'm an XBox game developer, when it comes to the Wii, so far my son and I are just humble users. How would we go about installing what you mention? Do we have to take the system online or is there another way to go about it? How did you find out about it?

    Thanks,
    Bruce

  5. #5
    New Member wiiminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe08 View Post
    Have you tried installing IOS38-64-v3610 rev13
    This should fix your problem..mine is working fine with this fix...

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Still not getting past auto save message screen

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiminator View Post
    This should fix your problem..mine is working fine with this fix...
    Are you loading the game from the USB drive or DVD? I've tried both revision A & B. IOS38-64-v3610 rev13b wouldn't even boot the game. IOS38-64-v3610 rev13a boots it but it won't go past the auto save message screen.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bcichowlas View Post
    No. Though I'm an XBox game developer, when it comes to the Wii, so far my son and I are just humble users. How would we go about installing what you mention? Do we have to take the system online or is there another way to go about it? How did you find out about it?

    Thanks,
    Bruce
    bcichowlas
    Did you ever get My Sims to work? If so can you post back and let me know how you did it? I was able to get Indiana Jones to work, but My Sims is a totally different story! Thanks,

    Jamieshan

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have the same problem but i have take the gamecube card and sd card out of the wii and than it start with 4.0E and wiikey 1

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 42 Times in 3 Posts
    download NeoGamme backup launcher, it's fixes alot of the problems people are having with the newer games.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've tried the Neo Gamma backup launcher, but it does the exact same thing! No idea how everyone else is able to get this one to work!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •