Can WBFS files still be uses on FAT32?
A few questions
1. Is WBFS Inferior to Fat32?
2. Can you run WBFS off Fat32 or do they have to be ISO
3. Do you still need to split files over 4Gb?
4. Is it worth moving them all over?
Not sure if this helps but i have a hitachi 1TB drive and it is fat32 (used EASEUS Partition Master 9.1.0 Home Edition ) to do it , and then used wiibackup manager to sort my games , it converts iso to .wbfs , all i did was make a folder called WBFS and it spots it and places them inside that folder , i didn't have to split the drive and i just keep it as fat32 no wbfs partition
And yes if your doing fat32 wii backup manager does split the files
Hope that helps a little until someone can provide you with a better answer
1. WBFS is more obsolete than inferior. WBFS is the native format for wii discs.
2. Yes you can run WBFS.
3. Yes, but tools available do that for you.
4. In my estimation yes.
Agian, read the fat32 thread. And just a thought, you dont need to make 40 threads in one day.
1 User Says Thank You BluPhant For This Useful Post
What are the benefits of Fat32 over WBFS?
Please to be clicking the fat32 link in my signature. Thanking you!