Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Bought a new game and can't use all the features because of a soft mod

  1. #11
    New Member dadi40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    check this thread out here. It uses the same equipment and sounds like your issue.
    Wii System Menu X(4.1u)-CFG USBLoader 7.0, D2X cIOS Pack

  2. 1 User Says Thank You dadi40 For This Useful Post


  3. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Wow thanks Just waiting on a reply because it looks like I need to change the neogamma ISO to 222 but not sure how...then again the person before me had issues once it was done so not sure about it...lol.

  4. #13
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kickrz View Post
    Wow thanks Just waiting on a reply because it looks like I need to change the neogamma ISO to 222 but not sure how...then again the person before me had issues once it was done so not sure about it...lol.
    Oops, I thought you were having problems running games from the disc channel. I must not have read your first post very well (shame on me ). Since Christmas, there have been so many posts about running games from the disc channel that I guess I just assumed this was one of them.

    You need to use a loader other than NeoGamma. It is probably the best disc loader, but it has a major setback -- it can only use IOS249. I strongly suggest you try Configurable USB Loader. It has the best compatibiltiy.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  5. 1 User Says Thank You JoostinOnline For This Useful Post


  6. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks I downloaded and installed gecko and loaded from there and it works fine. It is just so weird as I have used the Wii Backup Launcher/Neogamma for as long as I can remember without issue.

    I appreciate the help Thanks again!

  7. #15
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kickrz View Post
    Thanks I downloaded and installed gecko and loaded from there and it works fine. It is just so weird as I have used the Wii Backup Launcher/Neogamma for as long as I can remember without issue.

    I appreciate the help Thanks again!
    Oops, looks like I was right the first time. You never answered what the USB device was, so (today) I assumed it was a HDD. If you are using Gecko, then you obviously weren't talking about that.
    Do you have Priiloader installed? It was one of the requirements for my guide, so you should. If you don't install it, then enable both update blocking hacks. You will now be able to play your games from the disc channel. Gecko OS, NeoGamma, and Wii Backup Launcher will no longer be neccessary.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  8. 1 User Says Thank You JoostinOnline For This Useful Post


  9. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I don't think I have Priiloader installed. How would I check that?

  10. #17
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kickrz View Post
    I don't think I have Priiloader installed. How would I check that?
    Either hold RESET while booting up or launch Magic Word.zip from the HBC. If the Priiloader menu pops up, I'd say you probably have it.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  11. 1 User Says Thank You JoostinOnline For This Useful Post


  12. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ok I will try that...thanks.

    Hey would you happen to know what is up with my Wii now. Before I did all the updating and installing I could power down my Wii with the remote and now when I press power on the remote, the remote goes off but the Wii light turns yellow as if in standby and will not actual turn red (off) after awhile too the blue light where you put the disc starts to flash. It has never done this before and I never even knew there was a yellow light.
    I have it unplugged just because I am have no idea what is going on...lol.

  13. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kickrz View Post
    Ok I will try that...thanks.

    Hey would you happen to know what is up with my Wii now. Before I did all the updating and installing I could power down my Wii with the remote and now when I press power on the remote, the remote goes off but the Wii light turns yellow as if in standby and will not actual turn red (off) after awhile too the blue light where you put the disc starts to flash. It has never done this before and I never even knew there was a yellow light.
    I have it unplugged just because I am have no idea what is going on...lol.
    hey nothing wrong with it

    yellow just means that wiiconnect24 is enabled

    and blue flashes are the wii downloading messages from nintendo to your mailbox

    nothing that will hurt anything

  14. 1 User Says Thank You scooby74029 For This Useful Post


  15. #20
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby74029 View Post
    hey nothing wrong with it

    yellow just means that wiiconnect24 is enabled

    and blue flashes are the wii downloading messages from nintendo to your mailbox

    nothing that will hurt anything
    No yellow means standby is on. Turn standby off in the Wii settings and leave WC24 on if you like. No more yellow light.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  16. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •