Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: How To Rip Games From Disc To HD Using USB Loader GX

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 94 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmunky
    The + button is actually not there for me.
    But in the parental settings it says:

    Console: Unlocked
    Password: Not Set
    Controllevel: 0 (Everyone)

    Any ideas what's wrong here?
    What version of gx do you have?

    I don't understand why you have no + button

    Let's see a screens of your screen

  2. #12
    New Member Darthmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not sure what version it is. I know it's not a forwarder though because it's a channel that does not run from the SD.
    I'll have to take pics with my camera, don't know how well they'll turn out...

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 94 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmunky
    I'm not sure what version it is. I know it's not a forwarder though because it's a channel that does not run from the SD.
    I'll have to take pics with my camera, don't know how well they'll turn out...
    Go into the settings and under credits it should say top right corner.

    That's probably your problem... its probably old...

  4. #14
    New Member Darthmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll check but I'm pretty sure I got the latest version when I installed it (December 27th).

    UPDATE: Okay it says Rev938c IOS222 (Rev 4)
    And when I click the update button in the settings, it says i have the latest version...
    Last edited by Darthmunky; 02-15-2011 at 10:51 AM.

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 94 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmunky
    I'll check but I'm pretty sure I got the latest version when I installed it (December 27th).

    UPDATE: Okay it says Rev938c IOS222 (Rev 4)
    And when I click the update button in the settings, it says i have the latest version...
    Delete usb loader gx from your SD as well as the config files that start wi gx..... and follow the guide below in my Sig

  6. #16
    New Member Darthmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's not on my SD, it doesn't run from it. I installed a wad channel (not a forwarder).

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 94 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmunky
    It's not on my SD, it doesn't run from it. I installed a wad channel (not a forwarder).
    Ok than go to the guide below and download the wad and install it over the old one.

  8. #18
    New Member Darthmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay that worked, I can now see the + button and rip games... BUT, now none of my games will load properly. When I try to play them, it's just a black screen and I need to manually turn the console off because it's frozen.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 94 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmunky
    Okay that worked, I can now see the + button and rip games... BUT, now none of my games will load properly. When I try to play them, it's just a black screen and I need to manually turn the console off because it's frozen.
    Did you try running games by switching the ios it uses t load? That's a cause of black screens

    I don't want to bring this thread off topic now that you got that fixed.

    I would suggest doing as I said with the ios loading. Than searching through the forums. After that open a new thread with your issue.
    Last edited by MarkieH; 02-17-2011 at 03:05 PM.

  10. #20
    New Member Darthmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just don't understand how changing to a different version of USB Loader would cause the games to suddenly not work. Keep in mind, these are games that didn't need the IOS changed before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •