Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help Please..

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry Help Please..

    Hey All, im having what i hope is a little issue. i was in the process off soft modding my wii ( http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html ) when my homebrew channel turned upside down. completed steps 3 thru 5 like that including updating ios60 before updating


    after finishing the softmod i downloaded a wad from a thread that was suppose to fix the issue and now my homebrew channel wont load up (screen goes black), neo gamma wont load either.im not sure if a backup loaded before but it doesnt now. originals do work from disc channel. not sure on downgrading or reinstalling because the wii freezes when i try to load it from options menu

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by homerjay123 View Post
    Hey All, im having what i hope is a little issue. i was in the process off soft modding my wii ( http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html ) when my homebrew channel turned upside down. completed steps 3 thru 5 like that including updating ios60 before updating


    after finishing the softmod i downloaded a wad from a thread that was suppose to fix the issue and now my homebrew channel wont load up (screen goes black), neo gamma wont load either.im not sure if a backup loaded before but it doesnt now. originals do work from disc channel. not sure on downgrading or reinstalling because the wii freezes when i try to load it from options menu
    Did you install ios36-v1040?

    What thread did you follow?

    All you need to do was reinstall hbc.

    Try to run these, by banner bombing them. Extract them to a formated sd-card.

    CB2_BB_Wad-Manager-1.4.zip
    CB2_BB_Dop-IOS_MOD_v9.zip
    BB_Bootmii_Booter.zip
    CB2_BB_SignCheck.zip

    Let me know if any of them run.

    Did you install preloader?
    Is bootmii installed as boot2 or ios?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Did you install ios36-v1040?

    What thread did you follow?

    All you need to do was reinstall hbc.

    Try to run these, by banner bombing them. Extract them to a formated sd-card.

    CB2_BB_Wad-Manager-1.4.zip
    CB2_BB_Dop-IOS_MOD_v9.zip
    BB_Bootmii_Booter.zip
    CB2_BB_SignCheck.zip

    Let me know if any of them run.

    Did you install preloader?
    Is bootmii installed as boot2 or ios?
    not sure on the thread because i did a search but this is the wad that i installed "IOS34-64-v3087.wad".

    i doubt " ios36-v1040" was installed because i dont see it in any of the wad folders. priiloader was intalled at first but also in the process of fixing my homebrew channel i think i got rid of that, had followed another thread that explained how to run wad manager through priiloader, thinking it was the system menu that was messed up i ran another installation of ios60-patched and systemmenu4.1u-449. i remember the thread saying reinstall priiloader after but when i did it gave me some error ticket so i just exited. now no prii loader.

    bootmii ios , didnt backup nand because sd card is too small

    feeling . will try the bannerbomb thank you

    edit: should i extract them all to the sd at once or try one at a time? im getting asked to replace boot.dol of diff sizes when i extract them all to the card
    Last edited by homerjay123; 12-21-2009 at 09:52 AM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by homerjay123 View Post
    not sure on the thread because i did a search but this is the wad that i installed "IOS34-64-v3087.wad".

    i doubt " ios36-v1040" was installed because i dont see it in any of the wad folders. priiloader was intalled at first but also in the process of fixing my homebrew channel i think i got rid of that, had followed another thread that explained how to run wad manager through priiloader, thinking it was the system menu that was messed up i ran another installation of ios60-patched and systemmenu4.1u-449. i remember the thread saying reinstall priiloader after but when i did it gave me some error ticket so i just exited. now no prii loader.

    bootmii ios , didnt backup nand because sd card is too small

    feeling . will try the bannerbomb thank you

    edit: should i extract them all to the sd at once or try one at a time? im getting asked to replace boot.dol of diff sizes when i extract them all to the card
    One at a time. If you have your own bootmii folder, replace the one on bootmii booter with you own if it fails to load. When did you install IOS34-64-v3087.wad, before or after all the other stuff. What was the last thing you did.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    One at a time. If you have your own bootmii folder, replace the one on bootmii booter with you own if it fails to load. When did you install IOS34-64-v3087.wad, before or after all the other stuff. What was the last thing you did.
    IOS34-64-v3087 was installed after the whole soft mod process, but before i tried to REinstall the ios60 and system menu, system menu is the last thing i installed.

    BB_Bootmii_Booter - when ran from disk management the wii freezes , if ran from the sd card icon i get "neither /boot.dol nor boot.elf could be found"

    CB2_BB_Wad-Manager-1.4 - when ran from disk management loads up to black screen , if ran from sd card icon the wii freezes

    CB2_BB_SignCheck - when ran from disk management wii froze , from sd card it ran

    *using ios60 (rev6174)
    *region usa
    *hollywood versio ox21

    *found 18 ios on this console

    *analyzed ios250,ios249
    truncha bug - enabled
    flash access - disabled
    boot2 access - disabled
    usb 2.0 ios tree - enabled

    *ios 60,55,53,50,38,37
    everything disabled , program freezes after ios37

    CB2_BB_Dop-IOS_MOD_v9 - ran from the disk management screen , didnt press "A" to continue because i dont know where to go from there.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Run dop ios mod again, use ios249. Install ios36 with trucha and es-identify, using A to install the new version.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  10. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Run dop ios mod again, use ios249. Install ios36 with trucha and es-identify, using A to install the new version.
    thank you so much. back running again , with homebrew and priiloader installed once more.

    where did i go wrong in my process though?
    Last edited by homerjay123; 12-22-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •