Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Internet Channel installation issue

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Internet Channel installation issue

    I have modded Wii 4.1 U. Previously I installed Internet channel through Wad Manager. When I saw new Internet channel which was announced yesterday, i deleted the internet channel and when I trying to install from Shop channel, I am getting the error 202011. So now I am unable to download free Internet Channel with Flash lite from the shop channel. What might be cause of this error or why I am unable to download it. Can it be solved.

  2. #2
    New Member sociallyantisocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 781 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoobihoobi View Post
    I have modded Wii 4.1 U. Previously I installed Internet channel through Wad Manager. When I saw new Internet channel which was announced yesterday, i deleted the internet channel and when I trying to install from Shop channel, I am getting the error 202011. So now I am unable to download free Internet Channel with Flash lite from the shop channel. What might be cause of this error or why I am unable to download it. Can it be solved.
    You can do 2 things

    1) You can go in to wad manager and uninstall the wad you used to give yourself the internet channel and then download the new on from the shop channel.

    or

    2) Wait for the new wad to be released and install it

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess you did not get my point. I uninstalled it but when I am trying to install from shop channel. I am getting the error.
    How to solve this error.

  4. #4
    New Member sociallyantisocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 781 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoobihoobi View Post
    I guess you did not get my point. I uninstalled it but when I am trying to install from shop channel. I am getting the error.
    How to solve this error.
    You did not mention that you used wad manager to uninstall it.

  5. #5
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,650
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,893 Times in 985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Like sociallyanti was trying to say. Did you use WAD Manager to uninstall or did you just delete in the Wii Settings?

    Also i got this from doing a bit of googling like you could have done:
    support.nintendo.com
    Error Code: 202011

    Wii Shop Channel
    There are appears to be a temporary problem with the Wii Shop Channel.

    -The Wii Shop Channel may be temporarily down (this could include scheduled maintenance). Please wait a few hours and retry the connection again.

    -Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

    -If possible, move the router closer to the Wii console and try the connection again.
    If you have waited several hours but are still receiving this error code when connecting to the Wii Shop Channel, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You ShadowSonic2 For This Useful Post


  7. #6
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,065 Posts
    maybe you should search for you old internet channel installation with Anytitle deleter and remove it

  8. 2 Users Say Thank You to messie For This Useful Post


  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I re installed the internet channel with wad manager and again un install it through wad manager. Than tried to install internet channel through shop channel and it worked.
    Thanks all for the help.

  10. #8
    New Member sociallyantisocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 781 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoobihoobi View Post
    I re installed the internet channel with wad manager and again un install it through wad manager. Than tried to install internet channel through shop channel and it worked.
    Thanks all for the help.
    We solved another. Thanks for the assist Shadow and Messie. Too bad he thanked us without thanking us....

  11. 1 User Says Thank You sociallyantisocial For This Useful Post


  12. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys, IŽd rather use a WAD to install without using the Shop Channel. Is there a WAD for this new internet channel?
    thanks in advance

  13. #10
    New Member sociallyantisocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 781 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by v3nt0 View Post
    Hey guys, IŽd rather use a WAD to install without using the Shop Channel. Is there a WAD for this new internet channel?
    thanks in advance
    You might be able to get it from NUS.

    And to the original thread poster I was just playing around but thanks....

  14. 1 User Says Thank You sociallyantisocial For This Useful Post


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •