Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 231

Thread: LU64/65 Fix For sys menu 4

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ubuntux View Post
    Thank you for your replay...Can anyone confirm this on LU65 ???? 4.0u???
    Thanks again!!
    Instead of acting like an idiot, why don't you try it yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ubuntux
    This may sound like a stupid question but I am new to the Wii hacking scene....Virgin Wii? meaning never updated? Broken open? Thanks
    That means that you have never installed any modified software.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omegahack View Post
    Instead of acting like an idiot, why don't you try it yourself.
    dont gotta be so crabby he was just asking a question... i'd search around since this is rather new, im sure there is lots of people asking the same question as you Just be sure if you are following a guide follow it step by step, and you'll be alright and never do anything that you dont fully understand rather then just doing it because someone called you an idiot

  3. #13
    New Member jonathanb9595's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    697
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 159 Times in 121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ubuntux View Post
    This may sound like a stupid question but I am new to the Wii hacking scene....Virgin Wii? meaning never updated? Broken open? Thanks
    A virgin wii means it has never had any hacks on it the only way to get homebrew on is via bannerbomb just google it S

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cant get it to work

    Hi, i cant get that thing towork. mine is not a virgin LU65, i tried a lot of things before i actually realized that LU65 couldnt be sofmodded like the normal wiis. So my problem is, when i go to Data management -> channels -> sd card, it says if i want to load the boot.dol and i say yes, then it loads for asec, and then it just stays in a black screen, however my wiimote doesnt go off. Ive looked everywhere and still cant put it to work, tried bannerbomb with all the versions and none of the work ( i cant even see the Abuse warning with the "press 1" screen). plz someone help, im about to throw this f*ing wii through the window

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Does this run any risk of bricking the wii?

  6. #16
    New Member jonathanb9595's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    697
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 159 Times in 121 Posts
    when it says LU64/65 Fix does that mean like u can downgrade or what i don't have an LU64/65 but i was just wondering what this did so i may be able to help some of my friends wit hit s

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMelo View Post
    Hi, i cant get that thing towork. mine is not a virgin LU65, i tried a lot of things before i actually realized that LU65 couldnt be sofmodded like the normal wiis. So my problem is, when i go to Data management -> channels -> sd card, it says if i want to load the boot.dol and i say yes, then it loads for asec, and then it just stays in a black screen, however my wiimote doesnt go off. Ive looked everywhere and still cant put it to work, tried bannerbomb with all the versions and none of the work ( i cant even see the Abuse warning with the "press 1" screen). plz someone help, im about to throw this f*ing wii through the window
    I had the same problem, so what I did was format my Wii...

    What I mean is go into your "Wii Settings" and select "Format Wii System Memory"... What this will do is, it will restore your Wii to the day you first got it with what ever System Firmware you have on it now... So, if you have 4.0, it will erase any saved files and restore all ios and Wii channels for 4.0.

    After you format, the problem should be fixed...

    Hope this helps...

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blakwidowstang View Post
    Does this run any risk of bricking the wii?
    So far I've done 10 Wii's that are LU64/65 including 2 of mine and they are all working fine...

    I don't think this has a big risk of bricking the Wii...

    But, once you have installed this on a LU64/65 that has 3.4 or 4.0 and someone wants to downgrade their Wii firmware to 3.4 or below... Then you risk of bricking your Wii because I have done it...

    But I did a NAND backup with BootMii before I downgraded because I wanted to try if I can downgrade to 3.2 on a LU64/65...

    Hope this helps...

  9. 1 User Says Thank You robindallo For This Useful Post


  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    even if it's a virgin 4.0 lu64? sorry noob here

  11. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blakwidowstang View Post
    even if it's a virgin 4.0 lu64? sorry noob here
    You will be fine... There is no risk of bricking...

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •