Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: WFBS Manager 2.2 now released

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts

    WFBS Manager 2.2 now released

    i decided to just make a new post just so it was clear and didnt just think it was something aobut 2.1 again

    the new WBFS manager 2.2 is out it's actually (2.2.2), i won't get in to all the details you can read them on the site but some new features are
    -being able to automatically download game covers
    -also in the help pull down there is an automatic link that sends you to a site where they are posting ongoing info with the program

    the rest of the new features you can read on the site

    WBFS Manager 2.2 - WiiNewz - Wii modchip & hacking community

  2. 2 Users Say Thank You to Mave0708 For This Useful Post


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what am i supposed to do to get free wii points

  4. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zepol125 View Post
    what am i supposed to do to get free wii points
    well this not the location for that kind of post for one, and i dont know can't help ya out there

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave0708 View Post
    i decided to just make a new post just so it was clear and didnt just think it was something aobut 2.1 again

    the new WBFS manager 2.2 is out it's actually (2.2.2), i won't get in to all the details you can read them on the site but some new features are
    -being able to automatically download game covers
    -also in the help pull down there is an automatic link that sends you to a site where they are posting ongoing info with the program

    the rest of the new features you can read on the site

    WBFS Manager 2.2 - WiiNewz - Wii modchip & hacking community
    There was already a post on this like yesterday. This version is about 3 days old now.

  6. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Punk View Post
    There was already a post on this like yesterday. This version is about 3 days old now.
    well i have been away for a few days and just got back but i didnt see on here where it had been posted, and as far as i seen on his site this was the most recent he talked about in that thread on a post he posted yesterday...if there is a new version would you supply the link?

    EDIt: just a correction to what i said i do realize this was released a few days ago but I did not see a post on this site for it
    Last edited by Mave0708; 04-14-2009 at 04:37 PM.

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    stii get a format error under vista on either a hp pocket drive 80gig or 16gig usb stick any ideas? cheers

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay247 View Post
    stii get a format error under vista on either a hp pocket drive 80gig or 16gig usb stick any ideas? cheers
    They may just be incompatible.

  9. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay247 View Post
    stii get a format error under vista on either a hp pocket drive 80gig or 16gig usb stick any ideas? cheers
    have you got any other drives to format with the 2.2? if not do you have you uAC turned off? because i had an issue with all guis because i wasnt running them as administrator and didnt realize it, that happens in vista if you UAC is still turned on , you need to run it in adminstrator

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    wbfs manager

    tried booting my vista machine in safe mode for wbfs manager! and it see's both the usb stick 16 gig and my hp pocket drive 80 gig it said it formatted and i transferred some images across but when i used usb loader it said it had a missing partion so i fomatted the 80 gig drive! then took to my pc to transfer the images again!! now the pc doesn't reconise the drive doh doh doh! please can anyone help! or shed some light on this? cheers in advance

  11. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay247 View Post
    tried booting my vista machine in safe mode for wbfs manager! and it see's both the usb stick 16 gig and my hp pocket drive 80 gig it said it formatted and i transferred some images across but when i used usb loader it said it had a missing partion so i fomatted the 80 gig drive! then took to my pc to transfer the images again!! now the pc doesn't reconise the drive doh doh doh! please can anyone help! or shed some light on this? cheers in advance
    what loader and what rev do you have installed and what rev of wbfs manager are u using

  12. 1 User Says Thank You Mave0708 For This Useful Post


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •