Im really not sure what the problem is. I used to have these exact same gct codes working with smash bros brawl on usb loader gx. I was working on getting some texture hacks t work with riiolution and in the process i deleted the gct file that i had in my codes folder for brawl.

I still had the txtcodes file though, when i re recreated the codes none of them showed up. I have my gct file for the game in the codes folder, but none of the codes i put on show up. Ocarina is turned on in the usb loader, and also all the custom file paths are set up correctly.

I try with cfg loader, and it says codes found, but then i get a blank character selection screen which isnt one of the codes i put in.