Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Black Screen with some games?

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can I play games from other regions via the usb loader or will they be in black and white

    Do I need a separate SD card for the downgrade, just notcied there is a wad folder in the downgrade. Do I after downgrade?
    Last edited by Jax; 08-13-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  2. #12
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Yes, you can play out of region games, just go to setting's then to game load and to video and force it to Ntsc or Pal. Whatever your region is.

    No, everything goes on that one sd card and please follow the Guide in it's entirety.

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So after installing the main wad files do I take out the card from the wii install the downgrade which will overwrite the 1st set of wad files and continue the guide?

  4. #14
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    If you didn't download the Downgrade files yet , then after installing the wads from chapter 2,...you will need to download your region system menu and copy them over to your sd card.
    Please Re-Read the Guide..it explains everything thoroughly.

    Please do exactly what the Guide says and you will be good to go.

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    thanks just at the point of formating my card for the last time and installing the apps! thanks for all your help once again, what a great forumt his is!

    Hi lego batman 2 crashes just before game starts when the bat logo comes on, just sticks there. I tried 249 and 223.
    Last edited by Jax; 08-13-2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  6. #16
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Try re-ripping the game.
    It should work fine off of Cios249.
    Try cios250 as well.

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Try re-ripping the game.
    It should work fine off of Cios249.
    Try cios250 as well.
    Should the USB Harddrive be formated to fat32 or WBFS. Most games now seem to work but MW3 and Lego Batman still freeze during the loading screens also rabbids TV Party seems to do the same.

  8. #18
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren01274 View Post
    Should the USB Harddrive be formated to fat32 or WBFS. Most games now seem to work but MW3 and Lego Batman still freeze during the loading screens also rabbids TV Party seems to do the same.
    We recommend Fat32 as you will be able to use it for your wii games/Gamecube games and for homebrew apps as well.
    Remember if you are going to put GameCube games on it to make sure the Cluster size is 32kb's.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    We recommend Fat32 as you will be able to use it for your wii games/Gamecube games and for homebrew apps as well.
    Remember if you are going to put GameCube games on it to make sure the Cluster size is 32kb's.
    Thanks Jax. Since I reformated the harddrive to Fat32 most games seem to work, strange! Although I have now come across a problem with the remotes they are always showing low battery and tells me uring gameplay that they are running low I have just changed the batteries twice with duracel?

  10. #20
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren01274 View Post
    Thanks Jax. Since I reformated the harddrive to Fat32 most games seem to work, strange! Although I have now come across a problem with the remotes they are always showing low battery and tells me uring gameplay that they are running low I have just changed the batteries twice with duracel?

    Those batteries could be defected.It happened to me before, I had to get a refund for them.
    Try those batteries in a different device.
    I am pretty sure that soft modding won't create this problem nor would the formatting of the HDD to fat32 to use on the wii.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •